ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMoon's Metrophobia

258 106360
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

THE THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!

As some of you might already know. I'm Moon. This is my third attempt at keeping a thread alive.

It's totally gonna die,
and I might cry.
But it's worth a try :3

^ Poem of the OP. Please Help the poem prove itself wrong, and don't let it die. Donate your time and feedback to this poor thread, so it can feed it's baby poems. :>

Anyways. I'm not really sure what all this will contain, I just hope there will actually be people willing to help me become better at whatever I try to do. So... I guess that means I will be writing (duh), drawing, and other artsy-fartsy stuff I shall attempt.

So... That's all I have for the OP! I hope that all onlookers will enjoy what I do!

• 258 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

FLP?

First Line Poetry, moron! <3

My armatar drawing looks adorable.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Oh right....you were active because moi was active!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

The exterminator has a point, with the fwarf the beard is somewhat off, but I think that just maybe the uniform color combined with a lower quality digital rendering. Or unfortunately you just suck at drawing beards.

Although I thought Jezz turned out the best,looks almost identical.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

As some of you might already know. I'm Moon. This is my third attempt at keeping a thread alive

ME TOO! We have so much in common. :P
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Or unfortunately you just suck at drawing beards.

^This. I'll stick to evil 'staches and soul patches.

The only one I don't really like is Frank. It is OK but some features seem to be off. The rest are really good though. Otto is the best.

Agreed, I enjoyed drawing Otto the most. Maybe it's because I see him everywhere I go...? Frank was difficult... it looked decent-ish in the starting stages, but then I started coloring it in and I was like.... *&%&*^$^%$&*()^&!@#

First Line Poetry, moron! <3

My armatar drawing looks adorable.

You really HAVE been inactive!
And thank you!

Although I thought Jezz turned out the best,looks almost identical.

Well, I probably worked the most on hers... I wanted to get the hair... or whatever that is... right, and I think I did a decent job. At least 5 times better than Franks.

No comments on Bedelia the Butterfly? She's feeling left out. D:

ME TOO! We have so much in common. :P

Like, Ohmygosh that's so funny! Who woulda thought that? *looks back at old threads* Oh yeaaaaaaah!

Well, I've been working on that Old and New theme.... I've gotten zilch. Zero. Nada. Nothing. But I might sometime today!

I'll be happy to take any other requests, just so you gaize know. :3
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I was just about to comment! What a beautiful butterfly... The insides / fronts of the wings are a little plain-ish. Looks good though!

Thanks But by inside/fronts... oh nevermind I see what you were getting at. Yeah, I should've paid more attention to them, but I was focused on the middle of the wings and trying to make the inverted color thing work. But still, Bedelia and I thank you for your feedback
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

-Pokes Bedelia-

Awww, what a cute butterfly :3

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

OH MY GOD, THIS IS UP!
I feel like I'm a bit late.

A bit late, I was. Not you. :P

Theme.....theeemmmmeee......A Frozen Pond.

Poem? I'll see what I can do!

Thank you Hubby! I'm sorry I screwed up your armatar.

Dango tree!

Dango tree.... poem.... *tries to understand and fails completely*
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

A bit late, I was

Talk like Yoda, we are.

Poem? I'll see what I can do!

DO IT!!!!
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

From this point on, the only art that might show up here will be the doodles I doodle during the duration of school.

Are you taking an art class? You could put up your pics from it if you were. I think you would do well in an art class. Plus they are fun and not that stressful.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Talk like Yoda, we are.

Day Okie!
^ If you understand that, you get cool points.

DO IT!!!!

Frozen pond one? Or... dango tree...?

Are you taking an art class? You could put up your pics from it if you were. I think you would do well in an art class. Plus they are fun and not that stressful.

I was in Art & Painting, but to get some free time to do APUSH work I switched it for Historiology.

I would get in another art class, but it might have to wait until next year, because so far the next 2 semesters are already full with classes.

And thanks But art classes here are fricking hardcore. Like, a-masterpiece-a-day-or-die, hardcore.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

^ If you understand that, you get cool points

Give me my cool points then.

Frozen pond one? Or... dango tree...?

That one.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Give me my cool points then.

State what it is, and I shall. For all I know, you could be lying and just want cool points! D: But I don't believe you would do that... But I still need proof.

That one.

Motherofthetrees. THAT ISN'T HELPING.

But I do want to see if I can make a poem about dango trees.... Maybe I will later tonight
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

For all I know, you could be lying and just want cool points! D:

What? No! Nooooooo! Its not like that at all.

But if you're not going to trust me, you can keep your stupid cool points.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

What? No! Nooooooo! Its not like that at all.

But if you're not going to trust me, you can keep your stupid cool points.

See, that makes me feel bad, and want to give you the points.

But since I have extreme trust issues, I know think you really DIDN'T know what I said.

I tell you, I'm going insane.

Wait a minute... I would need my sanity first.... which I never had....

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Showing 16-30 of 258