ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMoon's Metrophobia

258 106359
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

THE THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!

As some of you might already know. I'm Moon. This is my third attempt at keeping a thread alive.

It's totally gonna die,
and I might cry.
But it's worth a try :3

^ Poem of the OP. Please Help the poem prove itself wrong, and don't let it die. Donate your time and feedback to this poor thread, so it can feed it's baby poems. :>

Anyways. I'm not really sure what all this will contain, I just hope there will actually be people willing to help me become better at whatever I try to do. So... I guess that means I will be writing (duh), drawing, and other artsy-fartsy stuff I shall attempt.

So... That's all I have for the OP! I hope that all onlookers will enjoy what I do!

• 258 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I feel bad for the wolf. Why did the girl leave him? Was she sick of the raw meat?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Even if people refuse to look at you, thread, I still love you :<
Where there is life
There is death.
Where there is doom
There is hope.
Where there is hate
There is love.

It holds us together,
As much as it tears us apart
It cuts us away from each other,
While taping us all back in place.

Such contradictions
We will never understand
And to live through them
Is something that can't be planned

What do you choose?
Love, Hope, and Life?
Or Death, Doom, and Strife?
It isn't up to the world,
It is up to you.
What will you do?

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Even if people refuse to look at you, thread, I still love you :<

That's actually kinda not true :P Most people might see this thread and not post :P Like me PX

You write remarkably nice

And yes, i finally posted to point my shadowy-personality in the forums.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

HI THERE!
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/MikuMitsuki/14af359aa586642a8fcd51119d8299551.jpg

You write remarkably nice

Thank you very much :'>

Continue stalking, if you like! But, I would really love it (even more love, oh yeah) if you would give me a topic or something for me to try and fail to write about, or some comments on a specific thingie.

But that isn't required! You can just stalk-ity stalk if that's what you would prefer.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Emily! Where is your phone! I was conveying all my praise into one text message but it wasn't acknowledged! Which makes me feel sad. It's like , but with a bigger frown. Like :[ or something. But it's like all this poetry and stuff with a bunch of comparisons to a higher truth and you're telling us! The reader! What to choose! And it's like a big philosophical question that determines, like, the rest of your destiny dude. I would choose love, hope, and life, but that's just me. It doesn't sound very pleasing to the ears or at all "interesting", but all this together is one big pile of feelsgoodsis.

And it's all WHOOPEE when Emily makes another poem, because I can spend time reading some poetry instead of working on my story. It's like I have no obligations today!

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

HI THERE!

Thank you very much :'>

Continue stalking, if you like! But, I would really love it (even more love, oh yeah) if you would give me a topic or something for me to try and fail to write about, or some comments on a specific thingie.

But that isn't required! You can just stalk-ity stalk if that's what you would prefer.

Hi!

I don't think i will, since i got a reply Will do! I am trying to be listed in the cool people list, and i've been visiting many threads in this forum for 'inspiration' for quite a period of time, and this one caught my eye since a long time, and it's really inspired me Will do

Emily! Where is your phone! I was conveying all my praise into one text message but it wasn't acknowledged! Which makes me feel sad. It's like , but with a bigger frown. Like :[ or something. But it's like all this poetry and stuff with a bunch of comparisons to a higher truth and you're telling us! The reader! What to choose! And it's like a big philosophical question that determines, like, the rest of your destiny dude. I would choose love, hope, and life, but that's just me. It doesn't sound very pleasing to the ears or at all "interesting", but all this together is one big pile of feelsgoodsis.

And it's all WHOOPEE when Emily makes another poem, because I can spend time reading some poetry instead of working on my story. It's like I have no obligations today!

Cool story, Bro.

Joke.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Emily! Where is your phone!

*cough* Sorry, husband. You know, I'm not supposed to have a cell in the virtual hospital :P But I found it late in the day, then had to charge it and forgot about it. Shoot me a text and we can converse. :P
I'll get on your story soon, I just haven't really been through the forums. ._.

I HAVE ANOTHER MINION YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Jk. :L
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I would really love it (even more love, oh yeah) if you would give me a topic or something for me to try and fail to write about

Try this topic.
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

I HAVE ANOTHER MINION YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Jk. :L

Yes Master, i shall provide 'help' whenever i'm free.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Medusa with a Phoenix and its tear?
Friggin difficult, but I'll probably do something including something like that, one of these days.
Thanks, by the way FEEL THE LOVE, STRANGER JEZZ/JESS.

Don't call me Master, call me Comrade :]

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

They'll try to change you
But don't fall for it.
They'll make you like them.
But it isn't right.
They are afraid of
Being different.
They can't
Understand it.
Why are you afraid of
What you can't see?
Why do you have
To get mad at me?
I stand my ground
I won't back down.
Do what you want.
I'm here for only
A little while longer.
I can take your crap.
I don't need to be happy.
Just a little while longer...
I have this under control.

This truly brought me to tears highly motivated me.
Such a beautiful poem 10/10 for bringing me to tears.
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Don't call me Master, call me Comrade :]

Okay,
Soooooo, will you be writing the medusa one first or do i just rush you with ideas?
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Mega, I don't come here often, so rushing me with ideas won't get you anywhere. :P

Thank you very much, Darktroop.

I'm sorry I haven't been active lately, but life calls me elsewhere. I'll try to post something by the end of the week, just to say I'm not completely gone.

I have a question for anyone who is looking.

What's your favorite style of poetry? Like, a specific rhyming scheme? Haiku? etc. Any specific reason why?

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Mega, I don't come here often, so rushing me with ideas won't get you anywhere. :P

Ok. I'll be busy with Skyrim anyways :P

Ummm.... my favorite style of poetry depends on my mood :P
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Haiku

Haiku for the win. Only because I am not a huge poetry fan. These are pretty short, sweet, and to the point. Plus I don't know the names of any other type. I am willing to read anything though.
Showing 46-60 of 258