ForumsSupport Forum[fixed]Can't Log In To Armor Games After New Year's.

83 18299
OpticBeast123
OpticBeast123
32 posts
Peasant

It's so odd that we can't log in on a game on Armor Games.
It's might be that we are moving to the New Armor Games.
But It's very annoying that you have to play without an account.
So I'm wondering how long will it be like this?
Sincerely,
OPTiC

• 83 Replies
OpticBeast123
OpticBeast123
32 posts
Peasant

Hey people!
I'd like to Thank You for your support of getting the AG server back running again!!!
Unfortunately we hadn't seen a single admin answer our thread yet.
Hopefully this [problem] will be resolved soon.
Sincerely,
OPTiC

galfam
galfam
4 posts
Nomad

settle down

Armorgames knows that they need to fix it. New Year's Day is a holiday, for everyone.

Just settle, there are more important things (being with family, etc.) than YOU being able to play a flash game online.

Excaliber27
Excaliber27
3 posts
Nomad

I agree with Hellracer because im so bored,
I also agree with galfam but somtimes i just get bored so i play games on the computer so yeah

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

I heard that if you create a new account thaan you can get in. the only ppl i saw playing shell shock live were under level 10. we should calm down and write a nice two page paper telling them off tomarow. there probably in honalulu or something so just hang out. and iff your in honalulu please yell at them for me thanks
WaKySaWaG

galfam
galfam
4 posts
Nomad

I mean, I am perturbed that the servers are down: I would like to play Shell Shock, etc. However, I am not going to call the staff "drunk" or jump to other conclusions, over a video game that is nevertheless FREE.

Corbit
Corbit
1 posts
Nomad

lol wakyswag. I'm with you. everyone is having problems and AG.com does not want this kind of reputation on their site. I'm sure they will get it fixed ASAP. but if you do see a staff member sipping a cappuccino in Rome, let them know we're mift!

OpticBeast123
OpticBeast123
32 posts
Peasant

I agree with Corbit, this [problem] will really damage AG.com
Reputation. And the staff are really suppose to be going head's up!
Sincerely,
OPTiC

ninjet99
ninjet99
54 posts
Shepherd

ok i am very mad i cant play any online games because it is not letting us log in and i agree with everyone the armor games rep will go down because less people will play

OpticBeast123
OpticBeast123
32 posts
Peasant

Yes ninjet99 this will be a big loss.
Right Now there's almost no reason to have an account.
Sincerely,
OPTiC

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

I'm just saying, but there could be an alternative. Instead of a server being down, they could be transferring everything today to the new AG. Just a thought of mine.

cookiemunsta25
cookiemunsta25
1 posts
Nomad

@ Excaliber

no i tried that too. you need an account of theire website to log in. then you have to start all over.

OpticBeast123
OpticBeast123
32 posts
Peasant

@yoshi8521
That would be a good idea, but this site is still glitchy and still needs working on.
And it's a little confusing, overall I think it wouldn't be a bad idea.
Sincerely,
OPTiC

Lucky34760
Lucky34760
14 posts
Peasant

Yup, this problem is all over AG and it's been lasting forever. I was up real late last night, this has been going on (on every game from Kingdom Rush to Vortex Wars to Shell Shock Live) since like 11:00 pm the day before New Years. Probably a problem with the server.

OpticBeast123
OpticBeast123
32 posts
Peasant

Yes it's only the AG server.
If you go on bad eggs online it's says AG service are currently unavailible.
Sincerely,
OPTiC

dragon303
dragon303
3 posts
Peasant

R.I.P bad eggs :0 this is so dumb i spent like money on it and like time, im the highest level you can get to! i really hope this gets fixed!

Showing 31-45 of 83