ForumsSupport Forum[fixed]Can't Log In To Armor Games After New Year's.

83 18257
OpticBeast123
OpticBeast123
32 posts
Peasant

It's so odd that we can't log in on a game on Armor Games.
It's might be that we are moving to the New Armor Games.
But It's very annoying that you have to play without an account.
So I'm wondering how long will it be like this?
Sincerely,
OPTiC

• 83 Replies
rnrn11
rnrn11
1 posts
Nomad

some1 is online at all times but they are off and they think if they dont get paid dont do it

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

it works today
by me anyway
the server went down but it's fixed

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

Well guys, I guess our problem is solved. The servers seem to be up and running. This is just my guess, but either the Admins were fixing the beta and working on setting up the beta as the standard, or the server broke and they had to take it to a repair shop. Anyway, I guess this thread is useless now.

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

Oh and guys I found this from a few hours ago by Cenere

The servers are currently down, and as such, the staff will try to get it to work as soon as possible whenever they get back after the holidays. Please have patience and keep calm. Everything should hopefully be alright at the end of the week.

See guys? That was your problem all along.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So, what 11 pages of chatting, spam and random panic because of you guys not being able to play various flash games for free*.
And then ranting because the staff hasn't said anything...

Amazing.
Also such a nice thing to get back to after a holiday.
Assumptions: The users will be alright, they are reasonable people and they are probably with their families.
Reality: Wow, apparently their world just ended.

To add to what has already been quoted:
You guys are highest priority to the staff, even if you might not deserve it. Whether you are paying for premium features or are playing for free, they will and are doing their best to make you happy, to recover lost data and so on.
Not to mention that not all payment for premium features go to AG. You just access it through here, so they are not scamming you. It would be like paying for internet on your phone, and the phone you bought somewhere else dying, and then saying the company making the phone is scamming you.
Stay calm and keep quiet, please.
It will all be better soon.
At least for you guys.

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

Thank you Cenere for clearing stuff up.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

evrything is back good
have fun on the site

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

Hmmmm...I've nothing to say for any problems since I knew cenere is already in busy...

Showing 76-83 of 83