ForumsPopular Media[Necro]Any Adventure Time Fans?

44 23718
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Any people on AG like Adventure Time? If you dismiss it just because it was targeted at kids then you should really take a look into it. In my opinion its a awesome show.

• 44 Replies
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

love the show

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I actually couldn't be bothered with this show... I think it's a bit so-so, not that entertaining... =/

But I guess there's always people who love things I don't! =)

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Adventure Time.. I don't really watch it that often but when I do, it's pretty funny xD my favorite character is that one vampire girl..Marceline

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

Yay! What time is it?! ADVENTURE TIME! I love that show!

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Bunch of 12 year olds rolling around in the dirt.
Not hating, just saying.

Spongebob FTW

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

Adventure Time is so AWESOME! What time is it?! IIIItttt's ADVENTURE TIME!!! I love that show.
http://local-static.forum-files.fobby.net/forum_attachments/0022/8971/adventuretime.png

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

It's alright. I thought the first two episodes were pretty cool, but then I stopped watching it from there on.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

adventure time is stupid. I truly wonder if the people writing it are just paid in acid. Why does anyone find that entertaining?

The501stFalcon
The501stFalcon
48 posts
Nomad

I don't love it but I don't hate it either. It's mostly random episodes and there isn't really a series storyline. But my favorite episode is when Finn and Jake enter that bandit city and everyone is evil and Finn tries to keep clean but eventually succumbs. =D

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well I found it interesting but when I see the commercials I find it annoying like the commercials always show them screaming so I would rate it 5/10

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

YEAH!!!!

ADVENTURE TIME!!!

(BTW, this is my 100th post, yay!)

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I used to think adventure was just okay or sometimes bad. But then I found out that they lived in a post apocalyptic world and I thought the show was awesome. They constantly refer back to the fact that the world ended. There are storms of knives, there are things that are getting reinvented (like rocketships), there are the humans who live underground but evolved to breathe water (except for one?) I love post apocalyptic settings for reasons even I'm unaware of, and I think it's even better that they found a way to sneak something that dark onto cartoonnetwork.

Armoredbossman
Armoredbossman
15 posts
Peasant

ADVENTURE TIME is awesome with a whole bucket o' random lol! Go Finn & Jake!!

sgtrosenberg
sgtrosenberg
12 posts
Nomad

Adventure Time hints at so many adult things!
Regular show is just as bad. But it's what keeps me coming back for more.

Showing 31-44 of 44