ForumsNews and FeedbackMy Opinion

6 2401
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

I think Ag v3 is epic!!! It looks amazing, and it does look a bit look other game sites... But i have high hopes for it. Just a question, is it possible to put in music that keeps playing just when you are directly on the site? A special theme/tune for Ag? Thanks.

• 6 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Um, couldn't you just go to itunes or youtube for that? Besides, people wouldn't be able to agree on the type of music AG would play. Interesting idea though.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Mmm i do agree with devsaupa. Between music within games and music on the site things would get loud.

Not to mention the various debates that already occur in relation to peoples music taste, finding something not everyone found either terrible or annoying would be a mission and a half.

Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

I know! Celtic music! Just kidding, and i have to agree with devsaupa and jefferysinspiration, it would be extremely difficult to do the music.

There's so many good places to find music today, and I've found that few interfere with any of the games.
Among the ones that work are: (Still haven't figured out the link thing, please bear with me.)

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

The music thing seems pointless to the whole point of what the admins are trying to create. A gaming site. Not a music site. A theme is unnecessary as you should be either listening to the game, muting it, or playing your own music.

delta5467
delta5467
6 posts
Nomad

i think armor games is the bomb its so awesome!

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

Well if the mods consider it, a playlist would be the best they could agree on. But what about the game sound effects? Those would get mixed into the music. And if there was a tune on the game... :S It might get messed up. A lot.

Showing 1-6 of 6