ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 434442
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't it have turned into a microscopic black hole and dissapeared before it hit the tree halomaniac64?

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I snipe some protesters in the face from my hiding spot.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

So, I can't influence anything in the game until you post again, and I can't attack the tree until two of your posts?

You're not disabled... You can still attack. That was for Kylelolcat.

Darn it! I hide until the hurricane ends.

You hide...

Really banned or just hammered into the ground?

Really banned.

And can I not at least get credit for trying?

No.

I give my termites a good telling-off for not doing any damage to the tree.

"Now get back in there and DO IT PROPERLY THIS TIME!"

The termites don't understand English, since they are Danish termites. They simply dwell in the tree and realize that its bark tastes horrible. They leave.

Oh, I don't get disabled, OK. So I use my new knowledge of the human mind to influence North Korea's new dictator's mind to fire all of his nukes at Ygdrassil.

The dictator, in fact, influences every weapon-of-mass-destruction-bearing leader to fire into the tree. However, since the Yggdrasil is a supernatural tree, it does not receive as much damage nor is it affected by radiation.

-999,999,496,241 HP

I send down lightning onto the tree.

You attempt to send down lightning down to the tree. Everyone around you laughs when they see you fail at doing so.

I shoot a hyper-accelerated particle beam at the tree.

What? A laser? Those don't do any damage to the tree. Anyways, the hurricane would deter the beam.

I snipe some protesters in the face from my hiding spot.

The hurricane destroys your accuracy. You do not shoot anything but animals.

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend
Kylelolcat

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
PerryKid (Original Creator)
Bladerunner679 (Current Narrator)

Norse Heroes: (Really Awesome Players)

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
blk2860
thaboss
Sergie32
Alexandra222
billy285

Tree: 39,000,000,000,000 HP

Weather: hurricane
ground condition: wet
halomaniac64
halomaniac64
201 posts
Nomad

I evacuate the area and call a bombing run.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I convince the four stags Dáinn, Dvalinn, Duneyrr, and Duraþrór to stop eating the Trees foliage, and start gnawing at the bark. Then I use my knowledge of the human mind to integrate my body to machines, gaining, hopefully, all knowledge, currently known by man.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Sorry, tried to copy and paste the stags names, but it came out weird.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I tell oil miners there is huge deposits of oil under the tree and they can have it if they kill the tree.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

I evacuate the area and call a bombing run.

You evacuate the area and call a bombing run, but the planes were grounded by the hurricane.

I convince the four stags Dáinn, Dvalinn, Duneyrr, and Duraþrór to stop eating the Trees foliage, and start gnawing at the bark. Then I use my knowledge of the human mind to integrate my body to machines, gaining, hopefully, all knowledge, currently known by man.

The four stags come down and gnaw at the bark. The bark tastes horrible, so they stick to the foliage.

They gnawed so little bark that it did no damage.

You integrate your body to some machines (like a cyborg?) but do not gain any actual knowledge... yet.

I tell oil miners there is huge deposits of oil under the tree and they can have it if they kill the tree.

The oil miners fail as they bring the machinery due to the hurricane.
They give up when they hear the protestors, because of the bad rep they'll get in Denmark.

LEVEL UP: Santi_ NORSE HERO

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend
Kylelolcat

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
PerryKid (Original Creator)
Bladerunner679 (Current Narrator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic Players)

Santi_

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
blk2860
thaboss
Sergie32
Alexandra222
billy285

Tree: 39,000,000,000,000 HP

Weather: hurricane
ground condition: wet
halomaniac64
halomaniac64
201 posts
Nomad

I ask Santi_ to grant me magic powers.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

So, do I get any abilities because of my hero status? Maybe magic powers like halomaniac said.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

So, do I get any abilities because of my hero status? Maybe magic powers like halomaniac said.

Upon death, you have a seat in Valhalla. You have a higher status and a +15% attack bonus. You are also given a runic sword.

Magic powers are for Norse gods, so no.
halomaniac64
halomaniac64
201 posts
Nomad

Ok. I use my terraforming technology to get rid of the hurricane.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Ok. I use my terraforming technology to get rid of the hurricane.

Who said that you had terraforming technology?
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I kneel down and accept the offers/gifts given to me, then take the runic sword, I read the Codex Runicus then speak the runes on the runic sword, what happens?

halomaniac64
halomaniac64
201 posts
Nomad

I shoot a poison arrow at the tree.

Showing 226-240 of 2695