Forums

ForumsForum Games

Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 2:27am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

I come back with a robot lawyer and order it to stand by the tree suing tree-haters. Then I go questing for mo' power.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 1:15pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

I'm baaaack!

First, I create five clones of myself with dark energy that don't have the power that I have, but still have the physical capabilities and are able to be coordinated by myself. I create a ball of dark energy around Nerdsoft, then condense it into about the size of a volleyball. I use my free hand to generate a net of dark energy, then I cordinate three of the clones to one side of the net and the other two to the side that I'm on. I then proceed to play volleyball with the dark sphere as the ball, ending off several rounds with a spike into the ground. I then pull the ball out of the ground, proceeding to re-absorb the net and clones and create a basketball net and court out of dark energy. I then proceed to change the properties of the sphere to that of a basketball, then dribble as much as possible up to the net and shoot with nothing but net. Finally, I condense the sphere into a baseball with similar properties to one, then conjure a baseball bat, then throw the sphere straight up into the air and perfectly batting the sphere into the tree. I finally dismiss the sphere, allowing what's left of Nerdsoft to spill out.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 1:52pm

Poizaz00

Poizaz00

627 posts

I fire up the drill and create a portal. I link that portal to it's inside to make an infinite loop. I then use a Physics manipulator to grab Nerdsoft and throw him in. I also throw rocks in to telefrag him. I then put a portal which links tomthe inside of the telefragging portal under his spawn point. I then wait for a while and redirect the portal to a portal loop. I then redirect the bottom of that loop to a portal which will launch him at the tree. I catch him wih the spawn portal, and set the spawn portal to go to the rock-filled portal. I then show the lawyer a link to TVtropes and breach an adamantine spire. I then throw his remains into it, letting the demons inside do what they wish with him. Also, I link the spawn portal to the inside of the spire.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 5:39pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

484 posts

i fly around to find a greater demon

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 7:36pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

484 posts

why is everyone hateing on nerd

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 7:54pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Simple, he's defending the tree. though with all the dog piling going on, I don't think he'll last long.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 12:32am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

Not going to lie kylelol, seeing you back on puts a smile to my face. I'm guessing you already know about the changes, so I won't bother you about it.

-Blade

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 2:33am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

Hah! You may be a Tormentor, but I know how to run away! It's not cowardice, I just want to go on a quest. I also think there should be multiple tiers of tree-hugging, the ultimate being Avatar of the Yggdrasil. These guys can shape the tree itself! Also, I'll have you all in court for attempted murder.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 2:49am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

Oh, and, uh (sorry for the double post), as I run I summon a root to stab Kyle in the eye. Do we have debuffs in this game? Because losing an eye is a pretty big one.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 10:11am

thaboss

thaboss

1,667 posts

Shield with shifting energies... Thaboss takes out his sword, fuses some dark and light energy together, and uses the opposing forces to blast through the shield.

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!