Forums

ForumsForum Games

Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 1:13am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

I actually do have a D12 lying around back from when I played D&D. I can easily take care of it from there.

@epic- you are correct, gem did decide the outcome, but I'm looking at it more from the perspective of a temp. Disable since it is a similar situation.

-Blade

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 9:04am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

nerd should really be dead by now, when me and the other people almost killed him when he was a human, and he only got 30 more HP (right?) when he became a nature touched...

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:53am

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Gemini casts Phase Shift on herself and the two defenders, transforming them at a celluar level, changing them into a freaky liquid form of themselves, allowing them to slip out of the choke collar simultaneously. She then casts Phase Shift again to reverse the spell back into solid form. Bingo! Easy! Now, Epic, CRUSH THABOSS.

The band senses your escape attempt, stops the magic you were doing, (Yeah, I can do that, I have mastery over all magic except Blade's) and decapitates all three of you.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:58am

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Well, at least is should decapitate y'all.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:15pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

I get the feeling of a barrier to entry in this game. SubZero can just magic us into oblivion like a monopoly cornering the market. I don't even have a chance because of his self-proclaimed mastery over magic. I feel that this game does not give new players a chance to rise up against the established demigods. I withdraw this attack and leave this forum game until there's some change.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:40pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Epic, here's my advice. get creative, and figure out how to use what you have in inventive ways. I could think of a couple I could do with the Zodiac Sword. plus, you quite litterally have a 1 in twelve chance to 'borrow' someone's abilities and equipment apparently. work with it.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:55pm

GeminiDelta

GeminiDelta

63 posts

*Sigh*...i only know 1 other person that can make Epic get angry, subzero, and that was a pedophile that tried to...er...point is i know epic both offline and online. he's one of the coolest guys i know-cool as in no temper, no attitude. he lets it out in his Primal Form, but that's just a character. a post like that means he's seething in real life. and i can see that. subzero, you pissed off epic because you're not explaining how you perform your attacks. what your doing is a blanket attack-an attack without a "how". you can make it do anything because you haven't defined just how it does whatever it does. at least epic explains how he does his attacks. i too will leave this forum game in protest of your monopolization of magic. and it was just getting fun-i had 50ish ways of getting out of your band and keeping the other two guys alive. now i have one more.

...Come to think of it, your attack's not even legal by my standards! You're basically forcing two of us to die, and we have to choose which one lives? That's just psychopathic! you're denying us the ability to all live and fight back-but hey, i'll let Blade decide if you're legal or not. whatever. i'm done.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:00pm

GeminiDelta

GeminiDelta

63 posts

epic's darn creative, sonic. he once defeated a local RP legend over on Kong. the only people he can't beat in combat, real life or RP, are people like subzero who cheat.

Anyway, like i said, i'm done, leaving this forum game out of protest for subzero's abuse of power. anyone else wanna join me?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:07pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Eh, I will fight you on even terms. You people made me feel like an arsehole.
Sorry, but I'm not. Thanks for helping see the error and dickishness (it's a word) of my ways.
Blade: I am way too overpowered, so I will be relinquishing my grasp on magic, but I'm going out with a bang. I take all the understanding of magic that I have, all my power, and sending it as a ball of unprecedented energy into the tree. I take the band away from the defenders necks. I keep my armor, though. I like that stuff.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:11pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

I'm also recommending you get rid of the Arcane Elite class. Permanently.

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!