Forums

ForumsForum Games

Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 4:56pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

really blade only that much for all of those atacks wait is that because of my grammer or something but really im not the best speller just be glad your not seeing my handwriteing also now i go on a quest to fuse with my dragon so i can have its powers along with mine and my darkness powers will be amplified by all of the dark energy that will bond with the energy i already have but before i start doing the quest i modify my darkness suit so it will be able to hold the new body i will have witch will have wings (no where near full size though) claws on my fingers super sharp senses being able to hold my breathe for a long long time elongated jaws filled with sharp teeth a tail with spikes on the end some long spikes on my back much thicker skin whitch is blood red for no reson very strong bones and of course telepathic comunocation and taloned feet (yeah buying clothes will be very very hard) yeah but of course im not that yet thats why im going on this quest

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 4:59pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

you know killer your not useing complete 3rd person right you should be refering to users as their username or atleast part of it insted of saying you or your

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 8:26pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

I'm starting to regret letting you have that hammer. (Lol)

http://previews.agefotostock.com/previewimage/bajaage/5de8680bc4bdec1c1117529d3061abd2/FOT-795057.jpg

you know killer your not useing complete 3rd person right you should be refering to users as their username or atleast part of it insted of saying you or your

Can...not...compute....can...not....read...what....is....being....said.....

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 5:41pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

Can...not...compute....can...not....read...what....is....being....said.....

oh your really gonna pull this its on now killersup better prepear to have his butt kicked when we get back and we are fused with our dragon and do other things to get equal so you cant stop us with freeze time

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 6:45pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Wait why are you going to fight killersup pokemon?

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 10:38pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

oh your really gonna pull this its on now killersup better prepear to have his butt kicked when we get back and we are fused with our dragon and do other things to get equal so you cant stop us with freeze time

http://l.wigflip.com/keSfzLOh/roflbot.jpg

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 10:50pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Wait...infinite staircase? Methinks the player will need to collect approximately 80 Stars...

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 8:27am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

@warriorcats/pokemon-

I'm just going to stop you right there. no matter how much power you have right now, you really don't have much of a shot against killersup, unless you become one of the touched, but I doubt you will soo.......

also, FOR GOD'S SAKE! USE PUNCTUATION!

-Blade

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 10:18am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

I'm just going to stop you right there. no matter how much power you have right now, you really don't have much of a shot against killersup, unless you become one of the touched, but I doubt you will soo.......

killer ish a bawss.

also, FOR GOD'S SAKE! USE PUNCTUATION!

^

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 6:50pm

thaboss

thaboss

882 posts

Thaboss walks backwards up the staircase. Just to see if it works.

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!