Forums

ForumsForum Games

Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 1:47pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

@nerdsoft

...you died a while ago actually. nothing against you, but when the other two left, everyone ganged up on you, and it sorta just happened.

-Blade

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 4:58pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

I am now the temp host of AG champ as well as my two current games. because of this, if you sign up, and win on AG champ, then I will grant you a bonus in this game, or in the rpg should you choose it. so says blade!

Hmmm, that would have been nice to know before Killersup let his headaches and sickness get the better of him..

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 5:14pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

I am very sorry for making all of you wait for so long with me. with my life currently swamped with a bunch of stuff, I believe that it is time for someone to fill in for me for the next month or so. in a few months, I will need to pick a successor for this job, and the management of the rpg, due to the fact that I will have no such free time in college. if you think you have what it takes, then I will allow you to do one of two things:

1.contact me, and ask for the job.
2.post a moderator reply of your own for the next turn.

the turn is officially ended, and I will be updating later tonight. the rpg will be updated on friday. that is my promise.

-Blade

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 12:19am

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

After Blade post, Killersup will maintain moderator status for a little while.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 11:00pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

hmm... what do I have... oh there's a thought. well, if I can't go directly to the safe, there's a second option. I target the wall with my drill to try to make a doorway in.

you feel the wall caving in. within 2 minutes, the left wall to the saferoom was breached, and inside was a man holding what looked like a rusty broadsword, and a tankard of mead. within seconds, he charges at you, and a wierd energy is coming off of this rusty sword. it seems this sword is what the souls are wanting.

Hey blade, can I go on a quest to become an arcane elite?

I can make it happen. in order for you to become one, you need to become attuned to the source of all magic, which is known as the weave. to become attuned, you will need to find naziriam, also known as the harvester. rumor has it that he is living in a cave to the south.

I call in the nearest KLC Incorporated space station to align itself with this world to start dropping in reinforcements in the form of my army of android super-soldiers armed with KLC Inc.'s best mass-produced weapon, the KLC-42 Shotsniper. This will most likely take several turns to bring in the space station, as well as only dropping 1-6 soldiers per turn.

aren't you like the master of dark magic? couldn't you just summon an army of demons? I mean, I will allow this, but it just seems simpler in my opinion.

I think I made it to develop a poison for the tree, and it lay mostly unused for awhile.

now I remember...

Now... for my attack. I fly to the nearest star, and use a machine to create a small black hole at the center. This will result in mass being swallowed from the star until it destabilizes, and explodes, destroying the entire solar system it had lit up. As the mass is being swallowed by the black hole, I go to my secret base and teleport the entire base to the nearest life-sustaining planet outside the blast radius of the star.

would this star happen to be the sun, or another star? for the sake of time, I'm going with the latter. allowed.

well i go on the quest

in order for you to fuse with your dragon, you need to fully synchronize your souls first. the only way to do that is be meeting with an oracle named sylick. he lives in a hut to the east.

Willpower? Well that just will not due...then again...hmmm. This could be good information in the future...Lets...go to a research facility to find just what the heck is in this ring.

in the research facility, you learn that the ring is actually a vessel for the most powerful demon lord that has ever been captured, Balorok (his power surpasses even yours when he is at full strength). he is, however, too weak to be of any threat to you at the moment, but if the gem on the top of the ring is broken, or if too many souls are fed to him, then he will break free, and his strength will grow exponentially.

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
Bladerunner679 (New Creator)

Norse Prophets: (player side-jobs)
TheEPICgameKING (Dot Calculator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic Players)
killersup10
light_chaser
sonicheroes95

Demi-Gods: (players who have earned my respect)
Santi_
Thaboss

Noble Warriors: (Not-as-Epic-but-still-epic Players)
gameplayer101
crazyape
djime
Snag618

Elementalists: (Evolved Noble warriors)
epicness01

Elemental Sages (ultimate elemental masters):
Light_chaser

Dark Mages: (Mages with dark powers)
sonicheroes95
BRAAINZz
Xerox

Shades: (ultimate dark mages)
beckitten27
warriorcats/pokemonrocks

Tormentors (ultimate force of evil):
Kylelolcat

Good Mages: (Mages with beneficiary powers)
Perrykid

Angels: (ultimate good mages)

Archangels (ultimate force of
good):

Arcane Elite (those who have mastered magic itself):
SubZero007

Nature Touched:(Tree's sworn Guardians)
nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0

Tree:2,495,356,113,850 HP
Defense:120%

Weather:cloudy
Ground Condition: dry
Wind: none

and with that, I will let killersup be my sub for the time being. I will still be on to look it over, but for the most part, I will be away from this game until after the AP exams.

-Blade

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 11:18pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Why do I get the feeling he's a drunken master... and just shooting him will probably do **** all... hmm... I wonder how sturdy the walls are... anyway, let's kick this off by using one of my guns to block his sword, then attempt to kick him where the sun don't shine, then grab him and slam him into a wall, pinning his arms to it while trying to remain out of the way of a retaliation attack.

(I really hope the gun's magic makes them as durable as I think it does.)

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 9:43am

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

Alright, Blade is gone for a little while. Killersup will have to read back the first ten or so pages to learn everyone's abilities and quest. Bear with him the first turn. When the Blade is away, the Gods shall play.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 2:41pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

would this star happen to be the sun, or another star? for the sake of time, I'm going with the latter. allowed.

That was an attack that was meant to hurt Yggdrasil. I didn't just blow up a star for the heck of it. (It can be whatever star hurts Yggdrasil the most.)

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 3:02pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Summoning an army of demons would be too simple and too easy to backfire. I am aware that you are not a fan of simple attacks.

I begin tearing rifts in space and time around the tree to tear it to shreds with cross-dimensional pressure. I will seal these rifts when my army arrives.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 6:14pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

i fly on my dragon to sylicks house and ask how i fuse with my dragon

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!