Forums

ForumsForum Games

Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 1:22am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

I try to disguise as one of this royal's guard and when he's not aware, I take it.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 7:39am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

I go to the lake, and begin the summoning ritual. I make a crown of Lillie's and swim to the temple under the lakes surface.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 10:19am

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

Er... missed me:
Bottom of page 248

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 11:45am

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

I take my infused swords, and intertwine them with my ironbark-yggdrasil wood skin (around the hand and arm area), and surround the whole thing with a thin layer of compacted nexus. I try to attack the midsection of the tree.

Killersup was not the one to give you these powers, so the knowledge about each of them is a bit limited. However, The nexus is able to cut through a piece of the ironbark, and is doing major damage when you hear a rumbling.

A dark cloud comes from above and forms it's self around the tree.You sense a change in aura, and a giant strike of lightning hits you and then travels underground to the tree. The tree then absorbs  the lightning, giving it new powers.

The tree will summon sapling soldiers to attack and attempt to ruin attacks towards the tree. All players are allowed to attack the saplings and may attempt to find a solution to the problem. The sapling soldiers have slight electrical powers along with a slight mis-memberment to their genetic form due to Santi's nexus.

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 12:53pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,384 posts

I unleash a wave of lava upon the tree, while firing Ice launchers from above, as I destroy it's roots underground by digging underground and firing rocket launchers.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 10:00pm

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

From a bit of skimming:
Essentially became a cyborg, evolved to become a more advanced form of human, gain the powers of the nexus, gained slight magical abilities, created a mutual relationship with the source of the nexus, have my skin integrated with ironbark, took my runic sword given to me when I became a norse hero, with a sword I had found of immense power, fused the two with nexus, and it had formed some type of consciousness, in which I have full control of, and is infused with my ironbark skin, and received the knowledge of the human mind from mimer's well.

I corrupt my nexus, and feed it into the tree to disrupt the trees nexus, and stop forming these sapling soldiers, then use my sword to take out any remaining soldiers.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 9:03pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

well guys im back I summon THE ENTIRE SKY ARRRMMMMY sorry bout that but those gys are fun they also include skydoesminecraft deadlox dawnables fluffy BODIL40 YOUTURBE.COM/BODIL40 sorry again Jason/minecraft universe and the others and they use their budder/gold tools with a lot of nchantments to start killing the tree I also convined sky that the tree works with the squids and is their ruler thus he unleasses a storm of budder energy along with budder chains and then he slases the tree with enough rage to destroy the planet I turn into a giant version of the enderdragon and start eating chunks of the tree again and ripping apart the ground that it is on I then attempt to lift it out of the ground fly up into the air and drop it I then unleash a huge amoout of superhot purple fire and turn the ground into lava from the heat and hopefully all of that will kill the tree

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 10:06pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Judging will be done with in the weekend, and all those other who's and ha's.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 11:24am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

alright, I be back...

I try to carve out a bit of the inside of the tree, just enough to sit inside.  I then take all/some of the electrical energy from the tree (I KNEW the slight power over lightning would come in handy some day.  Also, killer, I do have slight lightning power...) and meld it with devilfire and slam it into the sapling guys that got out of the tree before I took away the lightning.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 9:08pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

I try to carve out a bit of the inside of the tree, just enough to sit inside.  I then take all/some of the electrical energy from the tree (I KNEW the slight power over lightning would come in handy some day.  Also, killer, I do have slight lightning power...) and meld it with devilfire and slam it into the sapling guys that got out of the tree before I took away the lightning.

SEE! This is what Killersup likes, people explaining their powers to a slight degree.  Alright, you absorb massive amounts of electrical energy, but you’ve also felt some new strange bit of energy flow into your body. Turns out that the massive amounts of electrical energy moved your body’s atoms and you can now control magnectivity to an extent! Anyway, three of the saplings are burnt to their tree graves, but the other one’s are now on high alert.

well guys im back I summon THE ENTIRE SKY ARRRMMMMY sorry bout that but those gys are fun they also include skydoesminecraft deadlox dawnables fluffy BODIL40 YOUTURBE.COM/BODIL40 sorry again Jason/minecraft universe and the others and they use their budder/gold tools with a lot of nchantments to start killing the tree I also convined sky that the tree works with the squids and is their ruler thus he unleasses a storm of budder energy along with budder chains and then he slases the tree with enough rage to destroy the planet I turn into a giant version of the enderdragon and start eating chunks of the tree again and ripping apart the ground that it is on I then attempt to lift it out of the ground fly up into the air and drop it I then unleash a huge amoout of superhot purple fire and turn the ground into lava from the heat and hopefully all of that will kill the tree

Multiple attacks on the three ..cannot allow that. Slow down a little bit so that it is easier to understand, please? Anyway, taking the first attack. The sky army attacks in a completely uncivilized way and end up hurting themselves more than the tree, although the tree does take some damage.

I corrupt my nexus, and feed it into the tree to disrupt the trees nexus, and stop forming these sapling soldiers, then use my sword to take out any remaining soldiers.

The tree is unable to form anymore of those kinds of saplings. The saplings that you cut up though just take their torn to pieces parts and roots grow from them. These roots rebuild the saplings.

I unleash a wave of lava upon the tree, while firing Ice launchers from above, as I destroy it's roots underground by digging underground and firing rocket launchers.

The ice cools down the lava enough that it becomes solid again. This creates a very hard substance all around the tree, thus you are unable to drill underneath of it.

I go to the lake, and begin the summoning ritual. I make a crown of Lillie's and swim to the temple under the lakes surface.

A great god of water rises from the alter and after a lengthy lecture of water, places the crown of Lille’s upon your head. Making you a prince of the sea, and allows to talk with water animals of all kinds.  It also allows you to make your body produce gallons upon gallons of water and can control the water to s degree.

umm ok.. .guess I'll appear with the illusion that i'm a girl then.

You get the man very drunk, and in the morning he will be greatly easier to defeat in battle. You return back to your place cabin where you finish your runes of protection for the morning.

danwar123 uses CHAINSAW!!!!

You just took a chainsaw to the face…ouch. Oh gosh, it seems to have cut off both of your arms as well. You need to think of something quick or else you will bleed out.
Temp disabled:danwar123

I try to disguise as one of this royal's guard and when he's not aware, I take it.

You steal the orb, but a few minutes after you have ran away you see your skin morph into something new. Something powerful. You skin now turned into a rocky substance, and you look kind of like a golem! Go try out these new powers!

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
Danwar123

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
killersup10 (New Creator)

Norse Prophets: (player side-jobs)
TheEPICgameKING (Dot Calculator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic/ good looking Players)
light_chaser
sonicheroes95

Demi-Gods: (players who have earned my respect)
Santi_
Thaboss

Noble Warriors: (Not-as-Epic-but-still-epic Players)
gameplayer101
crazyape
djime
Snag618

Elementalists: (Evolved Noble warriors)
epicness01

Elemental Sages (ultimate elemental masters):
Light_chaser

Dark Mages: (Mages with dark powers)
sonicheroes95
BRAAINZz
Xerox

Shades: (ultimate dark mages)
beckitten27
warriorcats/pokemonrocks

Tormentors (ultimate force of evil):
Kylelolcat

Good Mages: (Mages with beneficiary powers)
Perrykid

Angels: (ultimate good mages)

Archangels (ultimate force of
good):

Arcane Elite (those who have mastered magic itself):
SubZero007

Nature Touched:(Tree's sworn Guardians)
nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0

Tree:2,495,101,080,000HP
Defense:1.00%

Weather:few clouds
Ground Condition: moist
Wind: slight wind stirring up

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!