Forums

ForumsForum Games

Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 11:51pm

Santi_

Santi_

2,420 posts

I form nexus spheres around the soldiers and crush them by collapsing said spheres.

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 12:04am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

May I request you stop controlling my actions? Anyway, let's see what the other person starts the duel off with. (and when I said I turned invisible, I ment I literally showed up at the time and place of the duel invisible.)

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 5:24am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

I try to find out if there are any fabled Earth weapons out there. I also attack the tree's with my rock arms, punching the bark with force. I try to dig a tunnel towards its roots and try to crush some of them.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 7:19am

danwar123

danwar123

1,915 posts

WJHAT!?!?!?!!?
(why dd you make ME attack MYSELF?you darrned idiot...WHY!?!!?!?!?!)
(y'know?i'll pretend that never actually happend.so SHUT UP,and if u put me on the dead/banned list,then i'll SPAM THIS THREAD UNTILL I AM REMOVED FROM THE LIST)
i glare at the tree,wondering why my chainsaw did not affect the tree.i then realize that my chainsaw is rusty,so i buy a diamond sword and slash at the tree.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 2:14pm

Poizaz00

Poizaz00

627 posts

I jab the tree with a pufferfish spine, and then with another, and then I get a robot to repeatedly use the spines on the tree. (Yay, increasing DoT!)

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 3:16pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Danwar, you just said you used a chainsaw. you never did pick a target.

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 12:28am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

I begin by forming the water into a little ball, and then extend it's length until it is the shape of a "C" curve that is one atom thick. I then launch the water at an extremely high velocity towards the tree (thus making the first "water blade&quot

-Blade

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 12:32am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

@danwar- the temp disable requires that you figure out how to get out of the situation you're in. you're unable to attack until your problem is figured out, and rectified (granted, no temp disable has ever involved a guys arms being cut off, so I'm curious as to how you will get out of it).

-Blade

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 1:41am

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

WJHAT!?!?!?!!?
(why dd you make ME attack MYSELF?you darrned idiot...WHY!?!!?!?!?!)
(y'know?i'll pretend that never actually happend.so SHUT UP,and if u put me on the dead/banned list,then i'll SPAM THIS THREAD UNTILL I AM REMOVED FROM THE LIST)
i glare at the tree,wondering why my chainsaw did not affect the tree.i then realize that my chainsaw is rusty,so i buy a diamond sword and slash at the tree.

No.This is what will happen. A. You will stay temp.banned. B.You will save yourself. Or, C. You will keep insulting Killersup, how he judges your attacks, and the very well being of the game itself. Then you will be banned for good. Dead, Not coming back.

If you spam this thread, a mod/admin will be notified, and you will be warned by them to stop. If you continue, you will be banned from AG, if you stop acting foolish and decide that you will play by the rules, and respect all players. You may return and try to survive by asking the conveniently placed medical surgeon for help.

Judging will be done probably sometime Saturday.

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 7:50am

danwar123

danwar123

1,915 posts

*facepalm*
stupid...
*exits game*

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!