Forums

ForumsForum Games

Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 9:47pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,781 posts

Happy first day of summer to all funny looking people of AG!

I attempt to set the tree on fire by pouring gasoline around it, and then setting the gasoline on fire with matches.

See…the tree is protected by a super strong ironbark…so that doesn’t really work.

I drop the illusion of not being there and raise a solid wall of light in front of me to block the attack, then push that wall towards him along with a few spears made of solid darkness.

He creates a pillar of air to lift him above the wall and spears, and sends forth a rain of electric arrows.

for my next trick, I place my hand upon the tree, and using my knowledge of water power and biology, I force a stop in the tree's roots from moving more water into the tree. this will interrupt the tree's transpiration cycle, and in addition, the tree's photosynthetic cycle.

The water that is being held within the tree has been held in storage for tens of thousands of years. Thus, while the tree has a harder time taking in water it still has much storage left. Enough to last far longer than other living being’s cycle of life.

I start the quest to obtain the Gods' Warhammer by asking directions to Mount Herculiosu by asking directions. I then start to travel towards it.

An old muscular man hidden by a cloak tells you that to enter Mount Herculiosu you must first pass through the pond of time, defeat one of the hell’s beast, and to eventually bring a piece of the old man’s cloak and place it upon the table on top of Mount Herculiosu. Then the hammer of godlyhood  will present it’s self.The reward is worth it though...

I make some fire drill hand thingies and make a pretty deep hole, then magneto some metal out of the earth.  I then go up to the tree and plaster some metal over it, then melt it, and when it cools, blast it with fire and slight electricity because metal is conductive.

The fire hardens the spikey metal, but the electricity doesn’t seem to help a very large amount. Still, the damage is certainly done.

-2,500 health

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
Danwar123

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
killersup10 (New Creator)

Norse Prophets: (player side-jobs)
TheEPICgameKING (Dot Calculator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic/ good looking Players)
light_chaser
sonicheroes95

Demi-Gods: (players who have earned my respect)
Santi_
Thaboss

Noble Warriors: (Not-as-Epic-but-still-epic Players)
gameplayer101
crazyape
djime
Snag618

Elementalists: (Evolved Noble warriors)
epicness01

Elemental Sages (ultimate elemental masters):
Light_chaser

Dark Mages: (Mages with dark powers)
sonicheroes95
BRAAINZz
Xerox

Shades: (ultimate dark mages)
beckitten27
warriorcats/pokemonrocks

Tormentors (ultimate force of evil):
Kylelolcat

Good Mages: (Mages with beneficiary powers)
Perrykid

Angels: (ultimate good mages)

Archangels (ultimate force of
good):

Arcane Elite (those who have mastered magic itself):
SubZero007

Nature Touched:(Tree's sworn Guardians)
nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0

Tree:2,495,101,076,500HP
Defense:1.00%

Weather:lots of clouds
Ground Condition: very moist
Wind: windy

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 11:37pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

I make a light platform under myself, and use that to propel myself out of the way of the storm while using darkness to attempt to blind him.

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 1:14am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

I search for the pond of time, and go in it/ through it. Before I go I throw some rocks towards the trees.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 3:38am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

because there is so much water stored within the tree, the best course of action is to then reverse the process. I manipulate 99% of the water within the tree to reverse the process, sending the water back into the ground, while at the same time use the last bit of water to forcibly close the plant's stomata, effectively ending all photosynthesis.

-Blade

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 10:09pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,781 posts

Only three posts...meh, there is still more time. The rest of you guys should get your posts in soon!

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 11:07pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,781 posts

Judging will be tomorrow...kinda forgot that Killersup did not post a update...fail.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 5:26pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

during times like this, I'd try and find something that would stimulate the playing populace of this game. make an event, and then tell everyone about it on every known player's profile. that usually gets people interested.

-Blade

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 10:51pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,781 posts

during times like this, I'd try and find something that would stimulate the playing populace of this game. make an event, and then tell everyone about it on every known player's profile. that usually gets people interested.

Will be noted.

Alright, Killersup is extremely tired, but lets get this done. Apologies, it was thought of that the judging had already been made.However, they are here now, which is what matters.

because there is so much water stored within the tree, the best course of action is to then reverse the process. I manipulate 99% of the water within the tree to reverse the process, sending the water back into the ground, while at the same time use the last bit of water to forcibly close the plant's stomata, effectively ending all photosynthesis.

Part-way through this process there is a great rumbling felt all through the land. Suddenly a door opens from the tree and a giant man emerges. He tells you that as a guardian of the tree he must stop all efforts you have of killing, and that although he wishes your mind did not have to go like this. he must kill you. He quickly rushes you with a battle axe in hand

I make a light platform under myself, and use that to propel myself out of the way of the storm while using darkness to attempt to blind him.

He screams in terror of the sudden blankness and starts randomly firing off shots of powerful bolts of energy.

I search for the pond of time, and go in it/ through it. Before I go I throw some rocks towards the trees.

After traveling through the pond of time you feel a new essence around. A quick look towards the old village and you see that it has been replaced with a giant forest. Not quite sure why you wanted to throw rocks at trees, but these trees in the forest do not take a liking to it and the earth around begins to shake as the trees come to life.

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
Danwar123

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
killersup10 (New Creator)

Norse Prophets: (player side-jobs)
TheEPICgameKING (Dot Calculator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic/ good looking Players)
light_chaser
sonicheroes95

Demi-Gods: (players who have earned my respect)
Santi_
Thaboss

Noble Warriors: (Not-as-Epic-but-still-epic Players)
gameplayer101
crazyape
djime
Snag618

Elementalists: (Evolved Noble warriors)
epicness01

Elemental Sages (ultimate elemental masters):
Light_chaser

Dark Mages: (Mages with dark powers)
sonicheroes95
BRAAINZz
Xerox

Shades: (ultimate dark mages)
beckitten27
warriorcats/pokemonrocks

Tormentors (ultimate force of evil):
Kylelolcat

Good Mages: (Mages with beneficiary powers)
Perrykid

Angels: (ultimate good mages)

Archangels (ultimate force of
good):

Arcane Elite (those who have mastered magic itself):
SubZero007

Nature Touched:(Tree's sworn Guardians)
nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0

Tree:2,495,101,076,500HP
Defense:1.00%

Weather:lots of clouds
Ground Condition: very moist
Wind: windy

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 2:03am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Are the bolts aimed anywhere in perticular, or just sent around randomly.

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 10:16pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,781 posts

Are the bolts aimed anywhere in perticular, or just sent around randomly.

Since that isn't a attack its alright to answer you, they are just randomly shot about.

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!