Forums

ForumsForum Games

Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 10:25pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

I make a curved wall of light to reflect the next bolt that comes towards me back at him.

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 10:17pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

Part-way through this process there is a great rumbling felt all through the land. Suddenly a door opens from the tree and a giant man emerges. He tells you that as a guardian of the tree he must stop all efforts you have of killing, and that although he wishes your mind did not have to go like this. he must kill you. He quickly rushes you with a battle axe in hand

without even looking at him, i raise my hand toward him, and manipulate the blood in his body. I use my power to force his own bones to break, his lungs to fill with his own blood, and even his own heart to explode. i then continue on with stopping the tree's photosynthetic processes.

-Blade

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 4:49am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

I try to apologize to the trees, if they do not accept, I ready my whatever two-handed weapon and start chopping and punchin'.

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 5:46pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,783 posts

Shhhh children....it will be done soon. Everyone get you post in or you will be forced to forfeit your rights to awesomeness. Starting next round there will be a prize. However the person with the best attack will win this weeks prize.

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 9:17pm

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

I fuse the metal to my sword shards, and forge a large sword out of the shards.
Then I use my slight electricity power to magnetize it, then throw it at the tree and magneto it back.

(I used to have 1 or 2 swords (can't remember) and I broke 'em.  I used the metal so I could have a bigger sword)

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 9:19pm

mechninja

mechninja

60 posts

I begin studying the arts of magic at once! I begin with fire and water!

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 8:33am

bazz1

bazz1

249 posts

I kick the tree with my foot.

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 1:01pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

212 posts

im back anyways I go to kill the pig beer man thingy and when I get their I set it on fire knowing that pigs and men donnt like being on fire

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 1:14pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,783 posts

Guess what you funny looks beast of nature. Judging will be tonight.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 8:32am

killersup10

killersup10

1,783 posts

As a reminder to all players. Every single player has a rewind, for more information about those look back to the beginning of Killersup's moderation.

Anyway...as a reward that will happen most likely every week, due to his ability to quickly manage the situation at hand with slight badassitude. Blade receives the extra re-wind this week.

I make a curved wall of light to reflect the next bolt that comes towards me back at him.

The bolt reflects back at him to take off his left hand, straight at the wrist.

without even looking at him, i raise my hand toward him, and manipulate the blood in his body. I use my power to force his own bones to break, his lungs to fill with his own blood, and even his own heart to explode. i then continue on with stopping the tree's photosynthetic processes.

Well ****, dat OP water manipulation. The tree sends another guardian, this one appears to be made from pure water, and it quickly rushes you with monstrous  waves of water.

I try to apologize to the trees, if they do not accept, I ready my whatever two-handed weapon and start chopping and punchin'

The trees did not eccept, and after chopping them you continue on your adventure but….you can hear voices. The voices of the trees…this could be horrible or helpful in the future.

I fuse the metal to my sword shards, and forge a large sword out of the shards.
Then I use my slight electricity power to magnetize it, then throw it at the tree and magneto it back.

(I used to have 1 or 2 swords (can't remember) and I broke 'em.  I used the metal so I could have a bigger sword)

The sword cuts through a small piece of the tree and then rips it’s self-back from the cut ironbark causing even more damage.

I begin studying the arts of magic at once! I begin with fire and water!

You cannot master a single art of magic like some magicians, but you will be able to have a wider view of magic than most other magicians. The books you read in the old stories tell you to begin honing your powers with candles and puddles, and then moving upward.

I kick the tree with my foot.

Ouch, that’s going to leave a mark in the morning! You are under temp-ban. It’s nothing serious or major. Just find a way to fix the situation. Find a way to fix your foot or you cannot continue.

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
Danwar123
Bazz1
Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
killersup10 (New Creator)

Norse Prophets: (player side-jobs)
TheEPICgameKING (Dot Calculator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic/ good looking Players)
light_chaser
sonicheroes95

Demi-Gods: (players who have earned my respect)
Santi_
Thaboss

Noble Warriors: (Not-as-Epic-but-still-epic Players)
gameplayer101
crazyape
djime
Snag618

Elementalists: (Evolved Noble warriors)
epicness01

Elemental Sages (ultimate elemental masters):
Light_chaser

Dark Mages: (Mages with dark powers)
sonicheroes95
BRAAINZz
Xerox

Shades: (ultimate dark mages)
beckitten27
warriorcats/pokemonrocks

Tormentors (ultimate force of evil):
Kylelolcat

Good Mages: (Mages with beneficiary powers)
Perrykid

Angels: (ultimate good mages)

Archangels (ultimate force of
good):

Arcane Elite (those who have mastered magic itself):
SubZero007

Nature Touched:(Tree's sworn Guardians)
nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0

Tree:2,495,101,066,500HP
Defense:1.00%

Weather:lots of clouds
Ground Condition: very moist
Wind: windy

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!