Forums

ForumsForum Games

Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 1:05am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

I heal the tree with Hermes Water! (Golden Sun reference)

you heal the tree, but the other warriors trying to topple the tree give you a dirty look, and strap you down in a chair to prevent you from doing crap like that again.

+1000hp

temporarily disabled: lorcharlie984

I get Nintendo to sue the Norse for stealing copyright Dragon Quest 9 Sentinels of the Starry skies

after a brief conversation with their lawyers, and a few mythology professors, they come to a consensus that the norse had it first, and drop the case.

-0hp

Temporarily disabled:
Darkfire45
lorcharlie984

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222

Tree: 99,999,998,996,883 HP

Weather: sunny, hot, moderate humidity
ground condition: dry

(once again, temporarily disabled means the next post you add can't be how you attack the tree, but how you get out of your current situation. you can still play, just have to, in esscence, skip a turn.)

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 3:50am

LucasDaLegend

LucasDaLegend

378 posts

I get a drill and start drilling holes into the tree. I then pop some dynamite sticks in the holes and take cover. BOOM!

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 3:55am

DevilishConcoction

DevilishConcoction

22 posts

I SEND 9001 CHAINSAWS AT THE TREE AND STOP YOU FROM IGNORING THIS ATTACK.

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 4:00am

LucasDaLegend

LucasDaLegend

378 posts

I get so angry that Devil put his comment in bold caps so i pick him up and start swinging him against the tree. He isn't dead yet so i get a load of logs around the tree with him inside, cover it in petrol, but a waterproof dome over the top with an oxygen carrier implanted inside and the, from the outside, i drop a match into a mini hole about 1cm big and watch as both the tree and devil burn to their death.

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 10:54am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

1,964 posts

I use mind control to make those enviromental protestors head to DevilishConcoction's home instead to protest about saving the tree.

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 11:57am

PerryKid

PerryKid

81 posts

Being the original creator of this game and thread, I slash the HP of the tree to half of its current hp

49,999,999,498,441.5 HP

I also change the weather conditions to be snowing, icy, and cold.

The ground is icy and cold.

I do not want to kill the tree, just to speed up the game.

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 5:46pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

I get a drill and start drilling holes into the tree. I then pop some dynamite sticks in the holes and take cover. BOOM!

the trees Iron Bark breaks the drills before you could place the dynamite in. just when you thought it couldn't get worse, a guardian of the tree comes in and burns the fuses on the dynamite. all is blown up, except the tree (like a cartoon).

-1hp

I SEND 9001 CHAINSAWS AT THE TREE AND STOP YOU FROM IGNORING THIS ATTACK.

I use mind control to make those enviromental protestors head to DevilishConcoction's home instead to protest about saving the tree.

I get so angry that Devil put his comment in bold caps so i pick him up and start swinging him against the tree. He isn't dead yet so i get a load of logs around the tree with him inside, cover it in petrol, but a waterproof dome over the top with an oxygen carrier implanted inside and the, from the outside, i drop a match into a mini hole about 1cm big and watch as both the tree and devil burn to their death.

you send each chainsaw in. one after another each one does only a small amount of damage before breaking. unfortunately, you didn't anticipate how much gasoline chainsaws used. you ran out of fuel after the third one, and now have to leave in order to grab more fuel. you attempt to leave, but the mind controlled protesters arrive on the scene in order to prevent you from obtaining more. just when it couldn't get worse, lucas grabs devilish and throws him in a gas soaked logpile. the protesters stop the bonfire just in time, and manage to get lucas arrested for arson. the protesters still block devilish's path to more fuel, however.

-3hp

Temporarily disabled: LucasDaLegend

Temporarily disabled: DevilishConcoction

Flag
Being the original creator of this game and thread, I slash the HP of the tree to half of its current hp
49,999,999,498,441.5 HP
I also change the weather conditions to be snowing, icy, and cold.
The ground is icy and cold.

the tree's original guardian has become corrupted, and view the tree as a threat. placing all of his strength into his sword, he creates a huge wave of energy that bypasses the tree's defenses (the defenses are still there, but he exploited a loophole in it that only he knows about). the tree wasn't damaged by a number, but a percentage.

-50%hp

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222

Tree: 49,999,999,498,441.5 HP

Weather: Heavy Snow, Icy, Cold
ground condition: Frozen, icy, and cold

To perrykid:

(fine, but let's not do that again for another while)

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 5:51pm

PerryKid

PerryKid

81 posts

I understand, do not worry, I can do massive changes, simply by being the creator... However, I can either heal it, or destroy it. In this case, the destruction was not as massive , though it was quite massive.

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 6:07pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I explain the theory of gravity to Yggdrasil and it explodes.

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 6:14pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

I explain the theory of gravity to Yggdrasil and it explodes.

your attempts to explain gravity to the tree end up in vain, for the tree turns out to know everything that can possibly be know about physics. the tree then uses one of it's roots to write a calculation on the board that proves you don't exist. it proves correct, so you fade out of the space-time continuum.

-0hp

-100hp: blk2860

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222
blk2860

Tree: 49,999,999,498,441.5 HP

Weather: Heavy Snow, Icy, Cold
ground condition: Frozen, icy, and cold

to blk2860:

(thats what you get for trying to mesh physics with mythology)

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!