Forums

ForumsForum Games

Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 8:20pm

lorcharlie984

lorcharlie984

1 post

I stand up and the chair I was tied to falls apart due to shoddy workmanship.

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 4:38pm

PerryKid

PerryKid

81 posts

Just call me up, if you have problems... also, blk280 dies from stupidity.

[[I am the creator, so I can.]]

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222
blk2860

Tree: 49,999,999,498,451.5 HP

Weather: Sunny, warming up
ground condition: Snow Covered

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 4:42pm

lorcharlie984

lorcharlie984

1 post

I cast the spell Full-Cure!!

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 5:30pm

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

@Perrykid Lol

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 6:27pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

I plant C4 on the tree and trigger the explosion.

The tree suffers only aestheic damages, due to the fact that the tree's ironbark is about 3inches thick.

-10hp

cast the spell Full-Cure!!

(wtf!) the spell wasn't strong enough to fully cure it, but it did return 500 health to the tree. the men who tied you up before see you do this, and start attacking you. they leave you heavily wounded, bleeding on the ground.
they also cast a curse on the tree that prevents any future healing.
+500hp

-75hp: lorcharlie984

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222
blk2860

Tree: 49,999,999,498,941.5 HP

ground condition: Snow Covered

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 7:16pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 7:28pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

the original maker of this game said you were being stupid. I may be the new arbiter, but I'm going to allow him to make changes if he wants to. I owe him that much.

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 8:25pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

I walk up to the protestors, and explain to them that, because the Yggdrasil is producing so much oxygen, the Polar Bears over in the Artic are now taking bigger, deeper, and more frequent breaths of oxygen. This, in turn, means that the Polar Bears are now producing more Carbon Dioxide. The new levels of Carbon Dioxide are not only allowing the Yggdrasil to produce more Oxygen, but mean that the Artic Ice Caps where the Polar Bears live is now melting.

In order to preven the Polar Bears from going extinct, the Enviromental Protestors need to go lobby Washington DC to increase enviromental regulations and sanctions upon the Yggdrasil.

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 8:38pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

I walk up to the protestors, and explain to them that, because the Yggdrasil is producing so much oxygen, the Polar Bears over in the Artic are now taking bigger, deeper, and more frequent breaths of oxygen. This, in turn, means that the Polar Bears are now producing more Carbon Dioxide. The new levels of Carbon Dioxide are not only allowing the Yggdrasil to produce more Oxygen, but mean that the Artic Ice Caps where the Polar Bears live is now melting.
In order to prevent the Polar Bears from going extinct, the Enviromental Protestors need to go lobby Washington DC to increase enviromental regulations and sanctions upon the Yggdrasil.

after what seemed like 5 minutes, one of the protesters said, "but in exchange, the tree grows bigger, which takes in more oxygen to displace the CO2 that the polar bears are making. in fact we would be in a far worse state than we are now if it wasn't for the tree."

knowing that your claim was beaten, you shrug and walk away to consider a new option.

-0hp

temporarily disabled: Maverick4

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend
Maverick4

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222
blk2860

Tree: 49,999,999,498,941.5 HP

ground condition: Thawed

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 9:17pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

I return to the Protestors:

Yes, the tree produces more Oxygen. But then the Polar Bears produce more Carbon Dioxide, and melts the Ice Caps. If the Ice Caps melt, then the world sea levels will rise, and flood our cities, and all the children will die.

DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN! D:

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!