ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 433583
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

It's battery is drained... I have control over lightning, which is basically electricity. I simply put 2 and 2 together and charge the battery myself.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

I continue to meditate hoeping to learn a way to trap him

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

bump

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I hate to do this, but here a bump, there a bump, everywhere a bump-bump.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

See, you made it overly complicated *and you think:"Will this moron neoexdeath ever leave us alone?"* Well, no. Because one of my purposes here is to annoy YOU! >

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

neo stop spamming us with pointless stuff

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Derp, I have overloaded myself. Your Nerdsoft is rebooting... saving... logging off... shutting down... welcome to NerdOS 12.56. Updating Forum Games...

I continue to meditate hoeping to learn a way to trap him

Hum... you learn some sort of shield spell, which could be a start. It's pretty darn strong, so call it what you want. I think it's sonic energy-based.
It's battery is drained... I have control over lightning, which is basically electricity. I simply put 2 and 2 together and charge the battery myself.

I was gonna make you fight a killer robot on the train, but screw it. You arrive without a hitch. And, sure enough, as soon as you charter a boat (you have some cash on you), you are dragged out to sea in your little speedboat and hit an iceberg, just as a fire roars at its peak. Some sort of elemental rears up and screams at you.
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, I'll electrocute it. I'll then throw some ash from a a burnt stick (Which I always keep with me) and hope it stays above him for a while.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

I use the shield to surround him and start slowly drainging his strength I then blast the tree with an endersonic blast before teleporting to snag(using the dragons power) and watching the battle from afar(lol I had nothin better to do

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

You don't know where he is XD

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

http://pern.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon my dragon component

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

What happened to the tree???? Im lost.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

its still their we have just be bsuy on quests and stuff

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I know people don't like it when other people do this, but that sentence should read: It's still there, we just have to do quests and stuff. (Once again, sorry, but I feel like I need to do this)

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

bump

Showing 2641-2655 of 2695