ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 434275
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

bump again

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

that's it

Ok, I'll electrocute it. I'll then throw some ash from a a burnt stick (Which I always keep with me) and hope it stays above him for a while.

he succumbs to the lightning and ash
Posted Nov 15, '13 at 5:19am
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i call in bombers to drop a nuclear missile on the tree.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

call in bombers to drop a nuclear missile on the tree.

sorry but a while ago the tree became immune to radiation based attacks nukes qualify as a radiation based attack
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

okay I need to get people on next person to post a sucsessful attack gets a rank up

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Dude, just let this thread die. It's past it's glory days.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

What has Killersup done...this was not supposed to happen...he has failed...

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

What has Killersup done...this was not supposed to happen...he has failed...

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You didn't fail (Well, apart from your double post) you just didn't update it for a while, so nerdsoft came in, then he took too long to update, so pokemon attempted to take over. You personally did nothing wrong.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

yeah killer snag is right but I think this game is pretty much dead perhaps if you make a new one and let the people from this one keep there powers....

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

for those of you who still remember this game, I would like to re-invite all of you to join back into the fun of this game. I know this game was considered dead, but I want to give it back the life that it had once before.

I'm restarting this entire game saturday, so anyone who would like an early advantage, please sign on before saturday at midnight. for those of you who have forgotten how to play, I'll have the rules re-drawn.

killersup, thank you for trying to keep this game alive. I'm thankful you tried at least.

-Blade

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

as of right now, the game yggdrasil is now officially re-opened. responses will be every saturday, and everyone is welcome.

the tree will start with: 9,999,999,999HP

I will re-post the rules soon.

-Blade

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Well, since it's officially been re-opened, I think I'll have the honor of first hack at the tree. I grab the axe from my garage and take a swing. Woohoo!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

*Claps happily* I am glad this is back. I shall join SubZero and attack with an axe.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

Welcome back gentlemen.

The damage done by each of you was -2hp.

Yggdrasil: 9,999,999,995HP

-Blade

Showing 2656-2670 of 2695