Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

[Necro] buying a pack in raze 2 don't works

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 6:03pm

Campin_Carl

Campin_Carl

37 posts

everytime i try to buy a pack in raze 2 it says my account is not active at armorgames. help me please!

Posted Jan 6, '12 at 1:40pm

LucasDaLegend

LucasDaLegend

1,088 posts

no replys???

Sorry, i thought and thought about why this could be for a long time and could not think of a solid answer. I don't usually play Raze 2 but i think that 1 suggestion is to log in and then log out. I came up with this because it has happened to me before in a different game, but not whilst i was buying a pack. I am really sorry i couldn't help you out on this topic.

Posted Jan 7, '12 at 12:36pm

Campin_Carl

Campin_Carl

37 posts

thanks i will try :/

Posted Jan 7, '12 at 12:39pm

Campin_Carl

Campin_Carl

37 posts

it says my account is not active at armorgames.com. WTF?!?

Posted Jan 7, '12 at 1:04pm

LucasDaLegend

LucasDaLegend

1,088 posts

Well, i did say that i had no secure answer for your problem, sorry. Try getting a moderators attention by posting on their wall. Most of them have their comments blocked so try Freakenstein .

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 9:39am

paladin2286

paladin2286

154 posts

Please don't use bad words.Also,don't double post in a short period.

Posted Jan 13, '12 at 2:02pm

Campin_Carl

Campin_Carl

37 posts

Ok will do. I've seen that my verification key is incorrect. I don't know why but what should i do now?

Posted Jan 13, '12 at 3:29pm

LucasDaLegend

LucasDaLegend

1,088 posts

Please don't use bad words.Also,don't double post in a short period.

Ok then Mr. Perfect

Ok will do. I've seen that my verification key is incorrect. I don't know why but what should i do now?

If you are still having problems you can email Justin at: [email protected]

The reason that i have suggested that and not the game programmer is because it seems that the problem is with Armor Games and not with the game itself.

Posted Jan 13, '12 at 3:56pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

WTF?!?

Is not a bad word. It's an abbreviation that includes a censored word, but the abbreviation itself is not censored and thus considered alright.

In this case, the double post is also permitted, as it is additional information the user did not have when they made the former post.

It is however annoying and useless to act as a minimod without contributing to the topic, as it can be considered spam, off topic, minimodding and plain annoying, especially if the information is incorrect.

I agree with contacting Justin. There isn't much we can do from our positions here, besides encouraging you to be sure everything you have done and need to do is as it should be.
Justin might very well be able to determine the problem.
Remember to use the email account associated to your AG account.

Oh, and Campin? Could you read the rules and guidelines? Especially on the sentence length? It might keep you out of trouble later, eh?