ForumsProgramming ForumFlash game creator

15 12003
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

I found a site with flash game toutorials and i want to know were i can get the script to use it

• 15 Replies
eagleye761
eagleye761
25 posts
Nomad

wher do u get the script

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

You need Adobe Flash to compile the script.

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Ya, you have to buy it. The latest version is CS3 for $700, but there are cheaper alternatives.

KidCorpFounder
KidCorpFounder
63 posts
Nomad

What?Man....that stinks.

Umbreon27
Umbreon27
2 posts
Nomad

What's the alternatives?

Leethax0rz
Leethax0rz
30 posts
Nomad

Well, I heard Macromedia Flash 8 was only $80 but I'm not sure, if they even sell it :P

CWalsh
CWalsh
17 posts
Nomad

To get Flash 8 you have to find a disk copy somewhere online or in a store that still sells old software

CWalsh
CWalsh
17 posts
Nomad

A great site to get tutorials for flash is at

[url="http://www.tutorialized.com"]

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Alternatives are really limited, but
1) Game Maker- It's not in .swf (flash format), so you can'tput it on AG. But it's a program to make games, if that's what you want.
2) Buy an earlier version of Flash. They will be cheaper, but might not have AS3. Not that you need AS3, but if you're going to invest money, you want to be at the top of technological chain.
3) I can't name the program off the top of my head, but there's a program very, very similiar to Flash for free. Try googling it.
4) Get the free 30-day trial. I'm not sure if this is illegal, but you can then modify your registry (if you're not an expert or don't have a tutorial you'd trust you're life to, don't even think about trying) and get the trial as many times as you want.

Aids247
Aids247
58 posts
Nomad

THANKS FOR THE TIPS :d

PBMCube
PBMCube
29 posts
Nomad

SOrry folks. You don't NEED FLASH anymore. Download Flex! from Adobe. IT's free and creates the same swf as Flash.

markjessanthony_enfermo
markjessanthony_enfermo
1 posts
Nomad

[i][url=http://]http://[quote]

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

you can find it here but unlike cs6 there is no timeline so it is a bit different

xXTheGameClubXx
xXTheGameClubXx
10 posts
Nomad

The Game Club has made 8 flash games so far, TFG I (The Fruit Game), TFG II, TFG III, Mini Paki Men 0.1.4, Watch out 0.4.3, Rich Music Fun, Coins, and Gun Time 0.2.8! But the owner (me) is too lazy to post on Armor Games!

-TGC

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

People please, this thread was deader then doornail not even the most skilled of necromancers could of brought even the smallest hint of new life into this thread.

Here a few links to the few of you that have stumble upon these rotten remains.
We have a fresh wonderful thread about game creating with free programs.
If you still want a full environment and who would blame you can download flash for 30 for free and if you are a student you can get a discount.

I hope that helps this thread get it's final deserved peace, good day everyone.

Showing 1-15 of 15