Forums → Programming Forum → putting together a flash team (need members)
- 3 Replies
I need people to help make a RPG, adventure, sandbox, kingdom management type game set in the middle ages.
1. The game will have combat like a top-down shooter
2. The kingdom management will be like you gat resource by assigning villagers to areas of resource rich areas that you discover on your travel's or by gathering them yourself while your are traveling.
3. The game will have a story to it but i wont tell it all here, but what i will say is your start out as a normal villager.
4. The game will be completely free roam, as in you can head out of your village and explore the world around you. you find caves to explore and mountains to climb, fields to cultivate, herds to tame, and many other things as you explore the land.
5. Now that is all i have so far but i came up with all that in just a few min, but if i can get a a few people to help me make this i will put much more work into thinking, and refining the ideas, and details of the game.
That is all and i hope you liked my ideas.
P.S. A major point i should mention is i don't know any flash but i do know a bit of java, and i think i am decent at texture making so i think i could learn flash, and do the art for the game if i can get this project up and running.
Sorry that its not too professional. I put this together in about 10min, but it does get the point across though.
plz take this forum down. i made a new and improved one. sry for the double post. wont happen again .
You must be logged in to post a reply!
We strive to deliver the best gaming experiences... on the internet and on your mobile phone. Play thousands of free online games, get access to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more.
We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more.
This is the best place on the web to play online games for free... play on Armor Games! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
Gaming websites, passionate bloggers, and quirky streamers are welcome to share or review our games. If you need game keys, art, trailers, screenshots or more check out our press kit website.
Game developer? Visit developers.armorgames.com to request AG developer status, find documentation on our APIs, and get access to our development environment. Let's make sweet, sweet games together.
Looking for a publishing partner that can help your app rocket to success? Contact the mobile team to learn more about how we can help!