It is back again! This year will run for six or seven images. So:

Can you show me what this is?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/aguda/cortumba.png

• 162 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I have analyzed your mental poop (pages 14 to 16) and arrived at the following conclusions. Please note that these conclusions are not a complete analysis and are not meant to be taken seriously, because this is the end and no one ever takes the last days seriously. If they are at all accurate, it is because I foresaw this.

StrategicCaptain sees a black bird. The lines are an outline of the structure. The circle is a head and the larger rectangle are wings. StrategicCaptain is secretly a mad scientist who enjoys switching the voicebox of animals.

cjhall sees a robot and a rose. The circle and longer rectangle are a distinct object from the larger rectangle. Love is in the air. Valentine's Day wasn't too far removed. But who was the lucky robot gentleman?

Darkfire45 sees a sign. The longer rectangle holds the other two shapes. The sign is for the other side of the road, however, and Darkfire45's sign is nothing but a cactus. Pain lies ahead!

LucasDaLegends sees a lollipop man being run over by a car but didn't actually draw anything.

acmed sees wood and a saw. The circle and longer rectangle are a distinct object from the larger rectangle. acmed is feeling devious. acmed would be a comical supervillain if he had the know-how.

invisibleninjagirl sees wood and a match/torch. The circle and longer rectangle are a distinct object from the larger rectangle. invisibleninjagirl is a pyromaniac. She enjoys a fiery end.

CommanderDude7 sees a fighter plane. The lines are an outline of a structure. The plane appears to be shooting black pepper. He cannot resist using the salt and pepper shakers as fighter planes when he eats at restaurants.

TackyCrazyTNT sees a person and a wall. Each shape is a separate entity. TackyCrazyTNT isn't above capital punishment. Anyone who wrongs her will be put up against the wall.

soccerdude2 sees a weightlifter. The circle and longer rectangle are a distinct object from the larger rectangle. soccerdude2 isn't muscular enough and uses barbells that are too light to appear stronger instead of building up muscles.

Reton8 sees a boat and an oar. The circle and longer rectangle are a distinct object from the larger rectangle, but they are still a set. It is the final stretch and Reton8 is paddling to the finish line after appearing almost out of nowhere.

goumas13 sees a basketball pole, backboard, and hoop and a window. The circle and longer rectangle are a distinct object from the larger rectangle. Kobe Bryant appears to be alone on the court with not even a basketball. And no one's guarding him? Perhaps goumas13 missed the game-winning goal.

CommanderPaladin sees a swing bridge. The longer rectangle and circle form a pivot for the larger rectangle. CommanderPaladin is at a crossroads of sorts where the one cannot change ones path, but rather waits for cross-traffic and the only way is forward.

And that's the way your world turns.

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Sooo.... it's... it's OVER?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Yes, unfortunately that was the last of the mental poops for now.

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

D: So, when are you gonna start the III? I didn't participate cause i don't know what software to use, that, and Skyrim.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

D: So, when are you gonna start the III? I didn't participate cause i don't know what software to use, that, and Skyrim.

Just check when the first ended and this one ended. Thats probably the length of time until the III. Unless Gantic decides to mix it up. Check out this site if you want to get a free image manipulation software.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Gantic you have a really good eye. lol that was indeed Kobe Bryant.

Showing my mental poops was a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It's the green shoes!

@MegaIPOD
After the start of next year most likely.

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Thank you Thank you Thank you. I guess i shall try next year then.

invisibleninjagirl
invisibleninjagirl
29 posts
Nomad

So...I'm a pyromaniac, I guess? Yay? Nah, I'm kidding...I do, indeed, enjoy a fiery end. And lighting stuff on fire, although that's not always intentional...

So...good job to everyone and their awesome mental poop! See ya'll next year

Showing 151-159 of 162