It is back again! This year will run for six or seven images. So:

Can you show me what this is?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/aguda/cortumba.png

• 162 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

If you look at it objectively, what does a pink arrow then look like when placed like that?
Would probably have done better leaving it out, weirdly shaped human blobs tend to do fine uncensored when there is nothing to censor.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I would think that at least my strange blob would be humorous by adding something there. My brother certainly found it amusing.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Excuse me for asking, but how do you guys draw all this? Can I do it on a mac?(btw it is a very new mac:P)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Excuse me for asking, but how do you guys draw all this? Can I do it on a mac?(btw it is a very new mac:P)

I'm using Microsoft Paint to draw all mine. And if you want to draw one, use any kind of software that allows you to draw.
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I'm using Microsoft Paint to draw all mine. And if you want to draw one, use any kind of software that allows you to draw.

I use an extremely simple version of paint. I don't think that Microsoft Paint can be used on MAC. I have heard that GIMP is a good image editing program and i think that it can be installed for MAC aswell.
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I see that you are admiring my GIANT MAN EATING POO:

http://s16.postimage.org/n149y14o5/Giant_Man_Eating_Poo.png

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I'm on a mac as well I use a program called paintbrush I think it says its like paint for a mac.
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l574/captin24/PATRICK.png
IF THIS DOESN'T WORK I'M GETTING A KNIFE!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

No need to shout and no need to put in a signature to show that you did the picture.
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

No need to shout and no need to put in a signature to show that you did the picture.

Well, the other posts were deleted, but there was about 5 other attempts of me getting that picture up. And I think having my sig is no biggie, it is just taking up some unused space.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Well, the other posts were deleted, but there was about 5 other attempts of me getting that picture up. And I think having my sig is no biggie, it is just taking up some unused space.

I see. I thought you put that in because that was the first time you posted a picture.

Now Gantic, get the results up now.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I have analyzed your mental poop (pages 11 to 14) and arrived at the following conclusions. Please note that these conclusions are not a complete analysis and are not meant to be taken seriously, because everything is disgustingly wet and I don't even know where all this water came from. If they are at all accurate, it is because you have used a toilet at least once.

Darkfire45 sees a tsunami about to strike a village. The curve is a symbol of might and an opening as a means of devouring. Darkfire45 thought of this while on the toilet, as the wave will flush out the little brown houses.

SuperstarSilver sees Simon the snake. The curve is a curve part of a bigger curvy thing with the curviest part defining an end. SuperstarSilver likes the letter 's' as much as the letter snake and watching them swim in toilets.

soccerdude2 sees a boomerang. The curve is a curve with the curviest part defining an end. soccerdude2 wants fun and cannot stop coming back to 'Mental Poop', especially when on the toilet.

acmed sees part of the head of a urine-colored cat. The curvier end of the curve defines an ear and the rest of it is a head. *insert appropriate double double entendre* *replace with something less funny* acmed does not like drinking water or other sorts of fluids if they aren't from toilets.

CommanderDude7 sees a bananarang. The curve is a curve with the curviest part defining an end. CommanderDude7 was hungry or eating when drawing. Perhaps I should just add the word 'toilet' for posterity because that has to do with food.

cjhall sees the upper body of the cousin of Trogdor the Burninator. The curviest part is an eye and the rest is a torso. cjhall was feeling a bit upbeat and silly, not at all toilety, except for the fact that even Trogdor's cousin would be fearsome and make you wish you had a toilet handy.

goumas13 sees the arm of a bodybuilder. The curve is a symbol of might with the curviest part is a hand and the rest of it is an arm. After his terrible stint in dancing, goumas13 decided strength was better than agility. Or the strongman is just a bit constipated and needed to use the toilet.

aknerd sees the flipper of a sea turtle. The curve is curve with the curviest part defining an end. aknerd watched too much 'Finding Nemo' and now wonders where that little turtle he flushed down the toilet long ago is.

Ernie15 sees the inside of a large breaking wave about to capsize a ship. The curve is a means of devouring. Ernie15 is has a fear of being capsized in the ocean, which is why he has trouble using toilet with bidets.

LucasDaLegend sees the arm of Patrick's cousin and the mouth of a giant man-eating poo. The curve is a means of devouring. If he could, LucasDaLegend would live inside a toilet, because he needs to get his head out of one.

StrategicCaptain sees Patrick himself. The curve is Patrick's head. StrategicCaptain is a bane to toilets worldwide and he idolizes the scene where Patrick had to use Squidward's toilet.

And that's the way your world turns, in a curvy appendage-body-part-mouth toilet-flushy kind of way.

Now the question is:
Do you know how this will end?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/aguda/badabing.png

SuperstarSilver
SuperstarSilver
66 posts
Nomad

lol thankz, i'm working on mine l8r when i get a min.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l574/captin24/badabing.png

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/cjhall007/Mental%20Poop/robotlady.png

A robot lady holding a rose

Showing 121-135 of 162