ForumsNews and FeedbackAll Ideas for A3

3 2256
Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

Uh, sorry if there already was a forum with this topic, but anyways...

My suggestions for A3:
-Player badges (Badges appearing on your profile for posting so many comments, forums, how many days you've played, etc.)
-Earning AP for game plays (Because some people who have the best games have like 90 AP, though since they have so many plays, make it say, a quarter AP for each play... it might get confusing)
-Being able to send someone a message that only they can read, instead of posting it on your profile
-Have regular users be able to give something merit-like to other players if they like their comment (Like, say, 5 AP -or less- if somebody likes your forum post or comment)
-Clans (For, say, studios to create so fans could join, maybe, or players debating)

Well that's what I'd like to see in A3, you can feel free to post what you'd like to see in it.

Yeesh I hope I'm doing this forum thing right.

• 3 Replies
Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

:P I meant AG3. This is why I dislike foruming. It takes too much thinking power. xD

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

- There will be legacy achievements for people from AG2.

- You will earn points by playing and unlocking game achievements.

- There will be private messaging.

- No, because regular players will likely abuse the awarding system. There will be a vote up system to give you Reputation points whenever someone likes your game comments though. And merits will most likely be phased out.

- Clans will be allowed.

I've answered everything right? Best search and read the stickies before posting next time.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

by "legagy achievements" do you mean that we will all earn extra ap from things we have already done in AG2?

Showing 1-3 of 3