ForumsNews and FeedbackMan In Gap

7 3308
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Sorry for creating another topic so quickly, but i have found a problem with one of the games on beta. On AG2 the background of Man In Gap is white. On AG3 however, the background is black which means that you cannot see the black stick man. You can see for yourselves here.

• 7 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Hmmm. . . That's interesting. And I don't think the ground is green, either. But at least you can still see the feet. Maybe it's a bug with AG3 games. I find it that games on AG3 are more laggy then if you play it on AG2.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Whoops sorry. The background is green. Maybe try contacting Justin?

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9449/27490332.png

Look closely, you can see his feet. I used this to play, it was pretty fun, nice and challenging.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

My high score with just the feet was 6 but i only tried 3 times.

What Cen said could classify this but i don't think so seeing as though no other games i have played on this have problems that AG2 don't have.

Cen's famous speach*:

Please do remember that the beta site has not yet launched, and the information about users has not been finally migrated to the site.

This speach was found in this topic.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

maybe if you turn up your white balance extremely high, you will be able to see your stick man better....lol everything else will be white though.

maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

its not a bug its a new playng mode shadow mode,u can only see the feet (that wat make its hader and funner)

maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

i meant harder,sorry about this

Showing 1-7 of 7