ForumsWEPR[necro]Ask me questions on Christianity, and i will try me best to answer it

147 23909
pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

I think that a lot of people that are Christians need a lot of answers, so Iâm here to help out with them all the answers you have, and I will help to the best of my ability. I hope I can help.
: )
-pc123

• 147 Replies
Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

I got one....what will happen to gay people who are born into Christianity or Catholicism? Will god send his creations to hell because of how he made them?? Should gays have sex with each other? Is it right in our religion?

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

How come Noah did not bring the dragons and unicorns and fairies on the ark?

I miss them.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Is Jesus Gods son or is he God i get confused about that

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Uh..oh...pc123 is definitely not gonna be a teacher...

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

How come Noah did not bring the dragons and unicorns and fairies on the ark?

Seriously, I have read that dinosaurs went extinct because Noah could not fit them on the ark. Do people actually believe this? Or is it just an extremist view? I believe it was in the Creationist Museum that this was said... but then again, look at where all of their funding comes from.

I am all for people believing what they want to, but when it gets to pure ignorance of science... that just makes me angry. When I think about that Creationist Museum, and the crap that they are trying to sell to people, I honestly get angry about it. It is just spreading ignorance. I don't understand why religion and science can't actually be compatible with some things. They take a dinosaur and a bird and say there is not similarity, so evolution cannot exist. Of course they don't look at the linked species, that show the intermediate traits. Yea, they went extinct cause they couldn't fit on the ark...

I am fine with religion, and I think that for many people it is a good thing. But when it harbors ignorance and naivety, it makes me lose some of my faith in humanity.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Carlie, your dark, angry side is still cheery.

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Is Jesus Gods son or is he God

He's both at the same time.
I can't explain much more than that
He's one member of the Trinity and is God's son, but he's also God himself. One in three and three in one.

I hope I didn't confuse you more with this
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Okay, I have a question. Why is the Inquisition headquarters still active? And how is it that the latest head master is now the Pope?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

One in three and three in one.

I'm sorry... but I can't help but think of the 3 Musketeers

But I see what you are trying to say, it does make sense. They are all three portions of a whole, and together are complete. "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit", right?
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^ That would be correct!

I really believe that religion and science CAN coexist. Heck, I believe in evolution and creationism, but I am still a full devoted catholic!

~Strider~

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Thanks calm lol carlie jus like the 3 musketeers but not french

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@pc, I actually think if someone would be better off by looking a question up on the computer than by asking a 13 year old kid. No offense, it's just that the internet could be more accurate.

~Strider~

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

If you guys need a little help on the whole three-in-one thing here is a little illustration I like:

Think of water. It can be a liqued, solid, and a gas. They are three diffent things yet they are still water.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@erako
All people sin, so if alllll homosexuals go to hell, then all people go to hell with them. (it really erks me when ppl say otherwise)

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^But Jesus died on the cross for man's sin. He has forgiven us for what we have done and will do. That is them price he payed. If i sin, I repent and ask for forgiveness. Jesus' blood cleanses me off my sin. Everyone has the choice to repent and believe.

If everyone sinned and wasn't able to be cleansed, then i seriously would rethink the day to day life as it is known.

Showing 1-15 of 147