ForumsSupport Forumlack of proper support

3 1658
spl1nt
spl1nt
9 posts
Nomad

so when my account runs out i will no longer make any purchase through armor games.... i understand this 'justin' is a busy guy... not my problem ... i was not told that this was a possibility when i had my cc# ready for you and made my purchase through your website...i think it is disgusting that you have one person who can sort out deluxe account problems after waiting for a week i sent another email to him ... only for him to reply asking what my username is ... even though it was included... that was the last response i recieved from him
i have since paid again for deluxe.... but this will be my last bussiness with armor games ... very dissapointing... but just goes to show ... you have to be carefull when buying stuff online

• 3 Replies
spl1nt
spl1nt
9 posts
Nomad

furthermore... i had a post in the forums ... marked as a duplicate and locked by Cenere
because that last post i made was about the game being down .... offtopic?... maybe but if the mods are going to judge each thread based on the last post ....how am i going to get help?
as for 'compensation' being a 'touchy' subject i worded my question wrong ... i was not asking for extended account due to the game being down... i get that nothing runs perfectly ....what i was reffering to was the fact that it was a week since i selected deluxe for a month and only wanted what i had purchased

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Check your email!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

marked as a duplicate and locked by Cenere
because that last post i made was about the game being down

What.
It was locked because you got your question answered. You got told to contact Justin, since he is the only one that would be able to do anything about your issue, and then you asked about the games being down, and since a thousand others had been asking about the same thing, I told you what I had told them, tying in that the servers being down might be the reason why your paid account was down, and that you might, if you asked, could get compensation, but that that was something you needed to discuss with Justin.
As far as I can see, that is perfectly fine service from my side, besides apparently needing to do a "Also, this is answered, so locking for that too!" thing to be sure no one was misunderstanding what was going on in the topic.

as for 'compensation' being a 'touchy' subject i worded my question wrong ...

As for that: I couldn't answer it. I am a mod. I am not paid. I am not part of the AG staff-team programming the site. I don't interact with the developers that get paid, and as such, I cannot answer it without sounding like I am trying to get around it. As I stated, the staff should be able to answer you on that, because obviously I couldn't tell you either yes or no, thus making it a touchy subject to ask on a forum where the staff rarely ventures.

Apparently my best answer was not good enough for you.
Showing 1-3 of 3