Forums

ForumsForum Games

World War Three (The Search For More Vodka)

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 8:44pm

balistik5000

balistik5000

0 posts

THE SEARCH FOR MORE VODKA!!!! Americans have stolen your battalion's vodka supply. You only have an AK-47 with 45 rounds left and a Desert Eagle with 14 rounds left. What do you do?

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 8:45pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

this isn't really a good game and the title had me then "The search for more vodka" lost me

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 8:47pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

340 posts

You should probably look at the stickies.

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 8:48pm

balistik5000

balistik5000

0 posts

loco5, the search for more vodka is kinda of what I think how World War Three will start. It's kinda like one of those stupid flash games where you only have a certain strategy or two. It's meant to be a "I'm bored and I don't feel like playing the awesome I just beat" kinda game

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 8:51pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

loco5, the search for more vodka is kinda of what I think how World War Three will start. It's kinda like one of those stupid flash games where you only have a certain strategy or two. It's meant to be a "I'm bored and I don't feel like playing the awesome I just beat" kinda game[/quote

http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/132573945104.jpg

still i didn't like the story plus it lacks

Sheet
an actual story
plot

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 8:55pm

balistik5000

balistik5000

0 posts

Nice troll picture. The storyline is meant to be made by the players. Make a strategy that doesn't suck ***. Post it and you'll let other people see what you think some vodka-happy Russian soldier would do with his comrades, loco5

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 9:01pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

i need a sheet, and a story, and at least a half serious story*

Reply to World War Three (The Search For More Vodka)

You must be logged in to post a reply!