Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

premium

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 12, '12 at 12:48am

anastacious

anastacious

1 post

[b] so what is this premium i was signing for i was playing castaway 2 on the loading page get the premium game ...and get these items...yeah yeah...so i click the link and well here i am..posting on community...anyway im new to this site..this forum...also this is my first intro to armor games i cam here from facebook on a link to play castaway...then tried castaway 2 which is much better playing except for having to keep the eggs instead of selling them for game cash...anyway is that premium sruff real or does it mean something else.. thanks

Posted Jan 12, '12 at 4:56am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,239 posts

Knight

Bottom line, you have to pay for premium content. Yes it is real, but only after you pay for it will it be released for you.

Posted Jan 13, '12 at 8:09am

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

4,200 posts

so what is this premium i was signing for

Premium content = neat little items that only exist in select games online which do absolutely nothing aside from let everyone know that you are a tool with no life who is actually willing to spend real money for that item that's only slightly better than mine...

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 3:52pm

OrionsHope

OrionsHope

1 post

to get premium you have to create an armor games account and log into your account before going into the game

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 5:20pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,459 posts

Erm... no, creating an account is not enough.... you must "buy" (aka pay) for premium content, unless you pay for it you dont have access.
Besided thet you must logged in into yout AG-account.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 5:23pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,617 posts

Knight

Unleash... look at the date.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 7:24pm

Gantic

Gantic

9,716 posts

This thread is from over a year ago and it's already been answered. Please do not post in really old threads.