ForumsNewcomers Forumpremium

6 3263
anastacious
anastacious
1 posts

[b] so what is this premium i was signing for i was playing castaway 2 on the loading page get the premium game ...and get these items...yeah yeah...so i click the link and well here i am..posting on community...anyway im new to this site..this forum...also this is my first intro to armor games i cam here from facebook on a link to play castaway...then tried castaway 2 which is much better playing except for having to keep the eggs instead of selling them for game cash...anyway is that premium sruff real or does it mean something else.. thanks

• 6 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,371 posts

Bottom line, you have to pay for premium content. Yes it is real, but only after you pay for it will it be released for you.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,049 posts

so what is this premium i was signing for

Premium content = neat little items that only exist in select games online which do absolutely nothing aside from let everyone know that you are a tool with no life who is actually willing to spend real money for that item that's only slightly better than mine...
OrionsHope
OrionsHope
1 posts

to get premium you have to create an armor games account and log into your account before going into the game

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,342 posts

Erm... no, creating an account is not enough.... you must "buy" (aka pay) for premium content, unless you pay for it you dont have access.
Besided thet you must logged in into yout AG-account.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,188 posts

Unleash... look at the date.

Gantic
Gantic
11,779 posts

This thread is from over a year ago and it's already been answered. Please do not post in really old threads.

Showing 1-6 of 6