kittytears

kittytears

263 posts

best in whole school in 4th grade recorder

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 12:25am

FrontedHero

FrontedHero

32 posts

umm....i prefer Rock Band, On Xbox Live, all other music is kinda not as fun to do, cause you can't compete against people :), i don't know if this has anything to do with the topic :)

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 10:18am

steevo15

steevo15

1,660 posts

i used to play clarinet, but i don't really like it anymore, i love the sound of a good acoustic guitar or someone who is really good at electric guitar like led zeppelin, i don't play guitar but i love the sound of it

Posted May 2, '08 at 9:05am

Djkgb

Djkgb

705 posts

The sound of MPC5000

Posted May 2, '08 at 9:28am

killertron

killertron

60 posts

I say bagpipes. They make good sounds. I found out that bagpipes are used a lot in Scotland and Thailand.

Posted May 2, '08 at 3:04pm

Captian_EO

Captian_EO

179 posts

I love the accordian! Especailly 'cause Weird Al looks so good playing them =)

Posted May 2, '08 at 3:52pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Guys, this isn't a forum to say what YOU like to hear. It is about what you think about bagpipes. I like to listen to it for a little bit, but if I listen for more than an hour, I will lose my mind!

Posted May 2, '08 at 4:06pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

Guys, this isn't a forum to say what YOU like to hear. It is about what you think about bagpipes. I like to listen to it for a little bit, but if I listen for more than an hour, I will lose my mind!

Yor LUCKY you can listen for any hour! I can't listen for more then a few minutes! Arrgh and if there are more then 1 players! And there all biggeners!

Posted May 2, '08 at 11:39pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

I don't really like bag pipes. The sound they make bothers me.

Posted May 3, '08 at 12:41am

DragonMistress

DragonMistress

1,141 posts

Knight

I'm a huge fan of bagpipes, for a while at least... they make me a little sad though, because I usually hear them at funerals or Memorial Day parades or something saddening.

It takes serious talent to play the bagpipes. Theres a wine shop near me that had a bagpiper playing outside for a few hours, at least... people were taking pictures with him and stuff! I wondered to myself if they hired him to stand there, or if he just stood there pretending he was supposed to be there...