ForumsNews and FeedbackScores??

7 2658
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

r they reseting the scores in AG3 i wouldent mind if it took longer to make its just most people have lots of points and would be very sad to lose them i sure would be. and most people would not wont to use the site no longer because all they hard work to get AP will be gone....

over view r the score being reset??

• 7 Replies
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Yes, the scores are being completely reset to 0 unless they change their minds. Armor Points don't really matter, they are just showing how active you are in Armor Games. They have no true purpose apart from earning new armatars and gaining ranks.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

thats whats makes it good though and it'll ruin peoples reputation like firetailmadness whos winning about a month after no one will no him they will have forgot it a bit unfair if u see what i mean.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

That's what the achievements are for. Besides, I'm sure the veterans of AG2 will weave webs of wisdom of his leadership for the two or more years he was on the board. Back to the achievements part. If Open Beta goes through with its confirmed ideas in 2011, you (should) get achievements based on where you stood in AG2. Pikachu is a Duke, so he would get X starting points upon entering AG3 for his rank. LucasDaLegend would get fewer points for being a Knight, but the achievement would still be added thus having somewhat of a start. Plus I bet the Knight achievement will be cooler since I don't like the Duke hat. But that's if the images will be the same.

Something less vague but probably still applicable would be the leaderboards achievement, earning an achievement for being in the Top100. Perhaps this achievement will be even more specific and grant an even bigger award for being in the top 10. In this way, Firetail Madness would be recognized for at least being this far.

Or he could just write in his biography "Hey, I'm Firetail Madness, veterans know me for being the #1 in ArmorPoints in AG2"

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

If Open Beta goes through with its confirmed ideas in 2011, you (should) get achievements based on where you stood in AG2. Pikachu is a Duke, so he would get X starting points upon entering AG3 for his rank. LucasDaLegend would get fewer points for being a Knight, but the achievement would still be added thus having somewhat of a start. Plus I bet the Knight achievement will be cooler since I don't like the Duke hat. But that's if the images will be the same.

Actually, I read a few months ago that your AG2 rank will not provide any AP in AG3, but it will look like an achievement.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

and most people would not wont to use the site no longer because all they hard work to get AP will be gone....

Are you talking about all the people who spam for points? Because that is alright, we don't want them here anyway.
As I said before, points are nothing.
I would gladly give you all my points if I could, because then you might have time to write some longer game reviews, and I don't need the points, wince obviously my armatar is the most basic of the basic.
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

k thx for ur help freakinstien

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Will the scores on the games be deleted???

Showing 1-7 of 7