ForumsNews and FeedbackNew Armor Games looks like Game Ducks mixed with Addicting Games?

7 13136
Thrillology
Thrillology
78 posts
Shepherd

I saw what the new armor games looks like, and it looks like Addicting Games and Game Ducks flash game websites mixed together.

Personally, I like the old armor games that I played on 4-5 years ago.

But anyone else think it looks like a mix of This Armor Games, Game Ducks, and Addicting Games?

• 7 Replies
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

We have had many discussions about the new Armor Games' home page looking like other gaming sites such as the 2 you named and Kongregate. Personally, i am hoping that the staff will change the design of the front page. Remember that the beta that you see is only a demo so not everything on there will be exact. They are changing many things and constantly working out better ways of which to do things.

dragasto
dragasto
74 posts
Nomad

they can better hold this armor games but the beta armorgames is also awesome

jjman070
jjman070
47 posts
Nomad

the only thing i see the same is the type of games in the order with the games ppl play the most or have the highest rating but addicting games are in random order by the looks of it and kongregate just has rating and the beta of AG is rating and # of plays so.... i beleive they are all just there own place int eh world and it is possible if AG asked to use that format ever think of that

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

Prefer the current website to be honest. The 'improvements' are all steps backwards, the site right now is crisp, clear and simple to navigate, the beta site is convuluted, muddled, visually unappealing and the default background reminds me of my nan's wallpaper.

frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

I think that it is cool, but the pics are to big. I don't think it has any resmblance to the sites you metioned.

SloanerBoner
SloanerBoner
48 posts
Nomad

AGv2 is great, AGv3 good. It's not bad, the pictures and writing are too big though.

157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

I will always think the original is better, i hate newer versions

Showing 1-7 of 7