ForumsForum GamesEvolution

96 16001
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Okay guys... so my most recent game.. Cellular evolution fail due to my foot ball practice, its ends at 5:30, then i do homw work for 2 hours, soo i get on righ about know so i wanted to say I NEED A BACK UP! looking for a back up host.

So heres the game. you are a small futty critter in ANY, i mean ANY habitat you want but it has to be a general habitat and yes this is early earth you are on pangea, what is that? well then you shouldent be on this thread if you dont know.

you HAVE to put an effort into this game, please think about your choices and animal you CAN restart when ever and when you go extinct you are DEAD! for god but you can play ANY branch in your evolution i will devlope on that later...

CREATURE SHEET!

Name:
Description: ( 3-4 sent.) what color is it, eye color, fur? does it fly? TELL ME DETAILS!
Bio: 2 sent where did it come from?
Perk: special ability any thing nothing over powered, no " when its almost dead it shoo lava out of its eyes killing ANYTHING an the grow to Godzilla's size and eats STArs" none of that)
--
im still debating ... nm

Strength determines phycial power and damage taken
Intelegance determines smartness and adaption)
Speed: determines agility and well speed
( any addition just ask)
Sentient percentage: ( how "human" are you? basically when you use tools and tribes an city and shi- srry habit)
---
( MUST HAVE SMARTER!)
building materials:
known structure:

• 96 Replies
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name: Sylvadactal
Description: Birdlike. As tall as an 8-year-old human. Sharp, angular face. After wings are small stabilizing fins, then the stablizing tail. Black in color. No fur. Eyes are almost completly black. Sharp, black teeth. Tree-dwelling, this creature can soar over trees or fly in bursts between trees.
Bio: Originally small furry creatures that lept from tree to tree, they evoloved wings for better flying, and eventually became full-fledged flyers.
Perk: Silencing-Using special vocal cords, this animal can emit opposite sounds to what it produces, cancelling them. The practical upshot of this is that, when the animal is doing this, it is nearly impossible to hear.
--
Strength:0
Intelligence:8
Speed:7
Sentient percentage:
--
Habitat: forest
Den a tree? a large tree carve hollowed?)
Buliding materials:
Known structures:

your mate obsrves th pond more to find a large hole at the bottom, and every couple of minutes it bubbles and fish come out. the(you can name it) wolf critter is as big as your head.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Again guys... im srry for my "lateness" i got football practice till 5:30 and from there my sister is " fired" or grounded from the interned so i cant use it eithere

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Nameragonoi
Description:6 metres tall, dragon-like, green scalish skin, glowing black eyes, large head horns, four clawed legs, large wings, large amount of teeth, talon tail.
Bio:The dragonoi were extinct 900 years ago, but fossil DNA had leaked into water and had formed the only dragonoi egg. It is now hatched.
Perk:Firebreath-Dragonoi have the ability to breath fire.
--
Strength:6
Intelligence:5
Speed:4
Sentient percentage:
---
building materials:
known structure

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Forest Drake
Description:An European styled dragon that is six feat long and has a wingspan of 12 feat. The males have green scales that help them blend in while they are hunting and no spikes. The females have brown scales to help them blend in on the ground where the dens are and spiky armor that protects them from attacks from above. They can inject a poison, that so far only they are immune to, into their pry when they bite.
Bio:Forest drakes evolved from small scavenging lizards who figured out that living in a group would help them survive. They now hunt in packs of three to four with the same amount of females at the den taking care of the young and wounded.
Perk:Poison(It can take down a full grown brontosaurs if the dino receives three or more doses.)
--
add 0 points
Strength:5
Speed:5
Sentient percentage:
---
Habitat: mountainous
Den cave
building materials:
known structure:

We let the worms live with us and I start hunting after I have shown my mate where the pond is. My mate can use the pond to fish but I'm hunting so we don't become dependent on one source of food.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Nameragonoi
Description:6 metres tall, dragon-like, green scalish skin, glowing black eyes, large head horns, four clawed legs, large wings, large amount of teeth, talon tail.
Bio:The dragonoi were extinct 900 years ago, but fossil DNA had leaked into water and had formed the only dragonoi egg. It is now hatched.
--
Sentient percentage:
---
Habitat where)
Den: a tree a cave? a spsific place

Description:An European styled dragon that is six feat long and has a wingspan of 12 feat. The males have green scales that help them blend in while they are hunting and no spikes. The females have brown scales to help them blend in on the ground where the dens are and spiky armor that protects them from attacks from above. They can inject a poison, that so far only they are immune to, into their pry when they bite.
Bio:Forest drakes evolved from small scavenging lizards who figured out that living in a group would help them survive. They now hunt in packs of three to four with the same amount of females at the den taking care of the young and wounded.
Perk:Poison(It can take down a full grown brontosaurs if the dino receives three or more doses.)
--
add 0 points
Sentient percentage:
---
Den cave
building materials:
known structure:

okay. One day while on a hunt you see a large wing come out of the mist at the top of the mountain, along witha loud screech. you also find a large bear dear thing in the woods, uts easy to kill and they ARE EVERYWHERE!

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Baalim
Description: 2' tall, impish, pointed ears, gray/silver skin, glowing orange irises, clawed four-toed feet, clawed three-fingered and one-thumbed hands, long crooked nose, fanged teeth, 2.5' sharp demonic tail, light silver belly/chest, stubby short black horns, long thin forked black tongue.
Bio: The Baalim originally were microorganisms that landed on Earth in a meteor of hematite. From there, they evolved and took to the caves and tunnels of a nearby mountain.
Perk: Wall crawling - The creature can crawl along nearly any surface.
---
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Sentient percentage:3%
---
habitat: mountain
Den: cave
building materials:Rocks
known structure: Path

Ah, ok, I understand. I try to grab one and pick it up, and examine it a little more closely. Is it friendly, etc.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

--
add 0 points
Sentient percentage:
---
Den cave
building materials:
known structure:

I start hunting the bear/deer hybreed as a stable food source.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Nameragonoi
--
Sentient percentage:
---
Habitat:Forest
Den:Cave

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

I'll help ot as a co-owner of this thread, I couldn't tell if you already had one...

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

srry... a football game.(i was in it)it just ended an hour ago but i still had homework ill try to be on alot this weekend

Description: 2' tall, impish, pointed ears, gray/silver skin, glowing orange irises, clawed four-toed feet, clawed three-fingered and one-thumbed hands, long crooked nose, fanged teeth, 2.5' sharp demonic tail, light silver belly/chest, stubby short black horns, long thin forked black tongue.
Bio: The Baalim originally were microorganisms that landed on Earth in a meteor of hematite. From there, they evolved and took to the caves and tunnels of a nearby mountain.
---
---

srry i forgot wat... the wolf things? well they seem to coure in fear from you... when you pick it up it trembles

--
add 0 points
Sentient percentage:
---
Food scorce Bear dear ( name it)
building materials:
known structure:

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name: Sylvadactal
Description: Birdlike. As tall as an 8-year-old human. Sharp, angular face. After wings are small stabilizing fins, then the stablizing tail. Black in color. No fur. Eyes are almost completly black. Sharp, black teeth. Tree-dwelling, this creature can soar over trees or fly in bursts between trees.
Bio: Originally small furry creatures that lept from tree to tree, they evoloved wings for better flying, and eventually became full-fledged flyers.
Perk: Silencing-Using special vocal cords, this animal can emit opposite sounds to what it produces, cancelling them. The practical upshot of this is that, when the animal is doing this, it is nearly impossible to hear.
--
Strength:0
Intelligence:8
Speed:7
Sentient percentage:
--
Habitat: forest
Den a tree? a large tree carve hollowed?)
Buliding materials:
Known structures:

your den? its a tree nothing more. you take the wolf thing away.. it struggles but you have a tight grip on it. while your high in the air you see an ocean far away to your right and NOTHING but trees and mountains to your left

EVERYONE!!! REMEBER THAT I POST ONCE A DAY SO I MIGHT FORGET THINGS PLEASE RESTATE>>> IM SRRY BUT THAT HOW IT HAS TO BE... UNLESS Webkin is on

Nameragonoi
--
Sentient percentage:
---

okay... you find your self homelesshungry and thirsty, fix the problem

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Nameragonoi
--
Sentient percentage:
---

I attempt to search for water and food.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Nameragonoi
--
Sentient percentage:
---

you walk through the woods to find a large pond full of fish, you see a large bird thing swoop down and take a small, VERY SMALL YOU YOU, wolf thing.you notice a large mountain in the distance, but the summit is coverened in fog.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

I attempt to grab some fish to eat.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

---
---

Oh, lol. Actually, I was referring to the small furry things that live in holes. I try again to more closely examine on by picking it up.

Showing 16-30 of 96