ForumsForum GamesEvolution

96 16084
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Okay guys... so my most recent game.. Cellular evolution fail due to my foot ball practice, its ends at 5:30, then i do homw work for 2 hours, soo i get on righ about know so i wanted to say I NEED A BACK UP! looking for a back up host.

So heres the game. you are a small futty critter in ANY, i mean ANY habitat you want but it has to be a general habitat and yes this is early earth you are on pangea, what is that? well then you shouldent be on this thread if you dont know.

you HAVE to put an effort into this game, please think about your choices and animal you CAN restart when ever and when you go extinct you are DEAD! for god but you can play ANY branch in your evolution i will devlope on that later...

CREATURE SHEET!

Name:
Description: ( 3-4 sent.) what color is it, eye color, fur? does it fly? TELL ME DETAILS!
Bio: 2 sent where did it come from?
Perk: special ability any thing nothing over powered, no " when its almost dead it shoo lava out of its eyes killing ANYTHING an the grow to Godzilla's size and eats STArs" none of that)
--
im still debating ... nm

Strength determines phycial power and damage taken
Intelegance determines smartness and adaption)
Speed: determines agility and well speed
( any addition just ask)
Sentient percentage: ( how "human" are you? basically when you use tools and tribes an city and shi- srry habit)
---
( MUST HAVE SMARTER!)
building materials:
known structure:

• 96 Replies
AnicicNikola011
AnicicNikola011
33 posts
Nomad

Name:Humonilija
DEscription:2m tall,gragonish,pointed ears,green to black,clawed four-toed feet,clawed three-fingered hands,light silver belly/chest,fanged teeth, 25' sharp demonic tail,long thin forked black tongue,5m long black wings.
Bio:the Humonilija came from Early Mars,it whas a cind of sharp,pointy
microorganism and then it fleed from the ocean do to a metteorite impact!!From there it got wings.
Perk:Flyght,crawling,poison spitting,horned.
---
Strenght:8
Intelligence:5
Speed:10
Sentient Percentage:1%
---
habitat:tundras and mountains
Den:Realy High trees and mountain tops.
building materials:wood
known structure:0

AnicicNikola011
AnicicNikola011
33 posts
Nomad

[b]Humonilija attack the ZEDs with 5000 attackers!!!
(thats one clan)

AnicicNikola011
AnicicNikola011
33 posts
Nomad

DEscription:2m tall,gragonish,pointed ears,green to black,clawed four-toed feet,clawed three-fingered hands,light silver belly/chest,fanged teeth, 25' sharp demonic tail,long thin forked black tongue,5m long black wings.
microorganism and then it fleed from the ocean do to a metteorite impact!!From there it got wings.
---
Intelligence:6
Sentient Percentage:3%
---
habitat:tundras and mountains
building materials:wood,rock
known structure:Road,wall

The Humonillija try to build a road with rocks,and it wors so now they have some spacing!!!

Humonillija builds a wall from some rocks and wood,
Wall Thicknes:980
Must have to destroy wall:10 strenght or 10 intteligene!!!

ALL,Humonilija dvestates the ZEDs with 9000 deaths to them and 800 deaths to the Humonilija clan!!!What will the others doo?

AnicicNikola011
AnicicNikola011
33 posts
Nomad

Humonalija get 1 point

AnicicNikola011
AnicicNikola011
33 posts
Nomad

---
Intelligence:7
Sentient Percentage:3%
---
habitat:valleys and mountains
building materials:wood,rock,mud
known structure:Road,wall,castle

Humonilija builds a rock and wood casle with some mud

caslte thicknes:95