ForumsGame WalkthroughsTopic deleted

11 10313
DEL_fdbd6d20094ed70d3020b22495008198c842cfd01285c3
Deleted User

This comment has been deleted at the request of the user.

• 11 Replies
paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

Uhhhhh...
Why are there so many thread which is about raze 2 secret.....?

Campin_Carl
Campin_Carl
37 posts
Bard

@paladin2286 because it's so popular and they don't look for a existing thread. Next time please search for the thing you want to know, before opening a new thread ok?

Campin_Carl
Campin_Carl
37 posts
Bard

No, i think they will read it. And you made 2 threads with the same post in it to Raze 2 level 15 alien campain! So YOU should not say that!

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Haha there's another Raze 2 secrets thread with the same name.

@paladin2286 because it's so popular and they don't look for a existing thread. Next time please search for the thing you want to know, before opening a new thread ok?

Um actually maybe you should try that too?

But anyway, there used to be a Raze 2 walkthrough thread. Then it suddenly went missing. That thread had all the secrets and stuff. You can see it here (From jeol's profile).
azarlat
azarlat
1 posts
Peasant

the secret achievements are:

dancing with the heartsn the first level of the human campaign do everything but when the missile is about to strike go back to the jump pad, try to jump up the cliff and go up, there you should see a dancing heart.
reach for the sky: go to the shipwreck map(campaign or quick match) and just shoot at the sky a bunch of times until you get the achievement.
i hate nature!: go to any map with trees and keep shooting at them until the achievement shows up(note that this could take a while to do so be patient)
lol cats: go to the arctic map(campaign or quick match) and go to any top side near the spikes, try to jump up like the jolly hearts achievement until you get it, go to the top and keep jumping until you see a picture of a cat saying "can i has secret?"

hope this helped

18skeltor
18skeltor
3 posts
Peasant

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT ALL THE SECRETS BUT NONE OF THEM WORK, I DO NOT HAVE *4 HEALTH!!1

Campin_Carl
Campin_Carl
37 posts
Bard

Umm. . . Never heard about Youtube or Google?

Pacmega9999
Pacmega9999
5 posts
Peasant

yeah, guys! Just use youtube...

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Campincarl and pacmega are right use youtube
thats how i got them

Showing 1-9 of 11