3,002 posts

Name:Maya Brown
Physical description: Short, kind loving, light brown hair, Blue eyes
Stage: 1
Attribute: THE BLACK LOCUST
Known abilities: Hard skin
Energy: 5.5/10
Energy Regain rate: Slow
Health Status: medium injuries, healing.
Equipment: One canteen, full. One canteen, empty. One rifle, 23 rounds. 5 protein bars.

I hide behind whatever I can hide behind that is close enough to shoot. Then I shoot both men in the head while they are busy with the guards.

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 4:56pm

aknerd

aknerd

1,431 posts

Name: Aleister Pike
Physical Description: 6'3", thin, pale, light green eyes, short brown hair
Attribute: THE SPIDER PLANT
Known abilities: tele-regeneration, speed
Energy: 7.5
Energy Regain Rate: Medium-fast
Equipment:Backpack. Two full canteens. 5 Protein Bars.
Health Status: Wounded, bleeding.

Yes. Then I rush inside, shoot a few shots at the armed group, then tele-regenerate behind them and finish them off.

You get a clean head shot on the guard on your right. You turn to shoot the other guard, but are shot in the shoulder from behind. The force carries you forward, and the second guard grabs your gun, then punches you in the face. Under fire from both inside the settlement and outside, you are pushed through the gate.

Another guard grabs you and throws you to the ground, keeping his gun pointed at you. The rest return fire to the person in the forest.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Energy: 3/10
Health Status: medium-severe injuries, bleeding.
Equipment: One canteen, full. One canteen, empty. One rifle, 22 rounds. 4 protein bars.

I hide behind whatever I can hide behind that is close enough to shoot. Then I shoot both men in the head while they are busy with the guards.

As you try to get closer, one of the armed men opens fire. You quickly try to take him out, but only hit his shoulder. The guards from inside begin to fire on your location. As there are about five of them, you are hit twice before you can return fire.

You are running out of energy, and won't be able to stand up against bullets for much longer.

Because it isn't really fair to just let Tanner die when he isn't here to defend himself, lets say he dropped to the ground and managed to not get hit.

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 4:59pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,891 posts

Name: Mav
Physical Description: Tallish, fair hair and skinned, with a wiry frame.

I get down from the tree, and pick up a stick. I then head towards the smoke cautiously, while dragging the stick behind me. The idea is to make a line, so that I don't get lost.

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 5:39pm

Sparx0

Sparx0

147 posts

Name: Seal
Physical description: Small, green eyes, short black hair

I'm ready.

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 5:41pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

3,002 posts

Health Status: medium-severe injuries, bleeding.
Equipment: One canteen, full. One canteen, empty. One rifle, 22 rounds. 4 protein bars.

WTF THAT WAS TANNER?

I eat 2 protein bars and find another hiding spot where the guards and everyone else can't see me

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 5:50pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

Energy: 7.5
Equipment:Backpack. Two full canteens. 5 Protein Bars.

Idea. I tele-regenerate behind the person holding me down, and use him as a shield. I use his gun to fire at the rest of the people.

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 5:50pm

Sparx0

Sparx0

147 posts

I jump to a branch, then to the top of the tree to see if there's anyone else.

Posted Jan 23, '12 at 3:01pm

Sparx0

Sparx0

147 posts

Aknerd, can you continue?

Posted Jan 23, '12 at 8:54pm

aknerd

aknerd

1,431 posts

Name: Mav
Physical Description: Tallish, fair hair and skinned, with a wiry frame.

I get down from the tree, and pick up a stick. I then head towards the smoke cautiously, while dragging the stick behind me. The idea is to make a line, so that I don't get lost.

You come across two men, both armed with rifles. They are also carrying canteens, and there are signs that there might be food as well. Both the men have their backs to you, and are simply standing by the fire.

There is a small clay pot on the ground to the right of the men. There is nothing else worth noting at this time. The men are not aware of your presence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Health Status: medium injuries, bleeding.
Equipment: One canteen, full. One canteen, empty. One rifle, 22 rounds. 2 protein bars.

WTF THAT WAS TANNER?

I eat 2 protein bars and find another hiding spot where the guards and everyone else can't see me

Well, yeah. But to be fair, your character doesn't know who Tanner is, so I'm sure he won't hold it against you. Unless he does. Anyway...

You find a hiding spot, but the guards continue to shoot into the forest. They know someone is out there.

-----------------------------------------------------

Energy: 4.5
Equipment:Backpack. Two full canteens. 5 Protein Bars. Rifle, unknown # of rounds.

Idea. I tele-regenerate behind the person holding me down, and use him as a shield. I use his gun to fire at the rest of the people.

You kick your foot behind the guard, and then tele-regenerate to where your foot is. You grab the guard, and spin him around to use him as a shield.

Of course, he yells out and many more guards come running, at least 20. You managed to get a few shots off, but are quickly surrounded to the front. Behind you is the wooden fence. The guards form a rough semi circle, most of whom are taking cover behind building corners, etc.

You get a good look at the settlement: There seem to be two perpendicular main roads. Along these roads are single or double story wooden buildings. You can see scared faces in some of the windows.

The shots coming from the forest have ceased.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I jump to a branch, then to the top of the tree to see if there's anyone else.

You scamper along to a branch, and scan the forest. You hear some voices not too far away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun fact: I hope none of you people ever get amnesia, because apparently your first instinct is to murder everyone you see.

Also, I will be putting the link to this thread on my profile, in case I ever get busy for a day and it falls back in the pages. I should be on for a while tonight.

Posted Jan 23, '12 at 10:54pm

inferedmonkey

inferedmonkey

982 posts

Name:Tanner Easley
Physical description: 6 foot with brown eyes and light brown hair 183 pounds.
Attribute: THE ORIENTAL BITTERSWEET
Known Abilities: Grip, dexterity, stealth, climbing
Energy: 10/10
Energy Regain Rate: very fast
Supplies: starting clothes, Rifle: 25 bullets, two full canteens, 5 protein bars

I grab both there heads and knock them together hopefully knowing them unconoius then I shoot at the other armed cavillians.

Reply to The Search: An RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!