ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze 2 Lvl 15 Alien Campaign Guidelines

0 3917
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Well first off u have to have good weapons and pick the right Equipment and the right Ability.
K ill put it down in Number form.

1.Weapons
Since you are playing Alien campaign always use alien weapons they do more damage then human ones

1.Starter=Plasma Pistol.
2.Side Arm=Burst Torch (Mainly cause of the Accuracy and the Range) or Magnum (Very powerful)
3.Close Range=Zapper (good Alien weapon) or Shotgun (My personal Fav)
4.Automatic=Precision Laser (Best on for alien Campaign)
5.Long Range=Holy Grail (Mainly because it is so powerful and kills the Raze soldier in 2 hits)
6.Heavy=Laser Minigun (Mainly cause it fire very fast) or Destroyer (Very Powerful)
7.Explosive=Rocket Launcher (its always the best!)

2.Abilities
K now that we have gone threw the Weapons we can now go threw the Abilities.

I mainly like to choose
Katana
Static Field
Grenade or Teleport! (if u can buy it) these ones helped me a lot! And its mainly personal preference, if u are better with katana then Static Field use Katana.

3.Equipment
K now Equipment, now u always gotta check with your weapons what is the things that other weapons have that they don't E.g Longer range, Accuracy etc. with those weapons that i wrote Above they will work fine so u don't need any equipment that will have more damage or longer range etc, these are the ones i will choose.

1. Defensive= Combat Armour (+50 Max Health)
2. Utility Equipment= Pickup Booster (good for when low on health)
3. Offensive= Extra Clips (Good for weapons like Holy Grail u will have more Ammo!)

Well thats all the things that u need and remember always RUSH the Raze Soldier Cause u only have 3min,
the other enemies are easy just focus on the Raze soldier.

K thats all! Oh Yeah remember Practise makes Perfect so if u keep on dying, just play quick matches set the difficulty to Insane and try to win in less then 3minutes!
Also if this doesn't help let me know please respond!

Regards
KhaoticSniper. 0_____0

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0