ForumsNews and Feedbackadd to AG3

7 2860
razer13
razer13
219 posts
Nomad

hey this is razer and i think we all should do a post to see what to add to AG3. new changes with the friends and stuff, so i thought of making this topic about AG3 and please add helpful post maybe armor games would add some of the helpful topics in this post. no cursing or saying that one of a user topic sucks try to not hurt other peoples feelings.

• 7 Replies
razer13
razer13
219 posts
Nomad

I would add a AG messenger so you can talk to friends while playing a game and meet them on multi player or so!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

It would be appropriate to make a thread about each of such suggestions, if there is not a thread on it already.

tinyb0b
tinyb0b
300 posts
Nomad

i think you should be able to edit posts

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Good idea Razer13
I think in Games like Shell Shock Live u should be able to chat with friends it would be a lot more better (well friends that play on AG)

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I think in Games like Shell Shock Live u should be able to chat with friends it would be a lot more better

That is something related to the games, not AGv3. Go suggest it to the developer instead.

i think you should be able to edit posts

Have you read the sticky on posts? You should.
razer13
razer13
219 posts
Nomad

I think in Games like Shell Shock Live u should be able to chat with friends it would be a lot more better

Khaotic Sniper there is a place were u can talk to users on shell shock live and on bad eggs i think those are the only two games that u can play live.

to Cenere

can u add a post after each comment please
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

can u add a post after each comment please

Why?
That seems like an odd request.

Either way, stickies, stickies, stickies.
Showing 1-7 of 7