Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Why do we have to restart points?

Posted Jan 21, '12 at 5:25pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

I just don't think it seems fair, we worked so hard to get these points and ranks.

Posted Jan 21, '12 at 5:29pm

LucasDaLegend

LucasDaLegend

378 posts

I think that there has been over 10 individual threads discussion the loss of AP. Armor Points don't mean anything, they just show how active you are on Armor Games. All they are used for is unlocking new armatars and earning new ranks. It isn't such a big deal to lose them.

Posted Jan 21, '12 at 5:32pm

numino

numino

217 posts

well actually you don't lose them but they get converted to AG3 points so all is not lost

Posted Jan 21, '12 at 5:32pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

It is to me I'm the biggest show off there is.

Posted Jan 21, '12 at 5:38pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

For fun.

Now, wait.
Because AP doesn't work the same way in AGv3 as they do now. Keeping them as they are would be keeping your own clothes in a firestorm, instead of putting on the fire resistant clothes someone is offering you.
It won't mean anything, and it could get you killed.
Or, it won't mean anything.

Posted Jan 21, '12 at 6:00pm

LucasDaLegend

LucasDaLegend

378 posts

If you are someone like Cen, a Gold King, wouldn't it be pretty much the same because you are the highest rank possible. Then if the points are converted to AGv3, then surely you will be the highest thing possible there aswell. Sometimes change is really hard but it is needed to keep the world turning...

Posted Jan 21, '12 at 7:55pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,542 posts

you may be the biggest show off that there is blk2860 but i have way more armor points

Posted Jan 21, '12 at 11:54pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,166 posts

Knight

well actually you don't lose them but they get converted to AG3 points so all is not lost

No they aren't. You might get some points from Legacy Achievements, but on the whole, most of them will be wiped out.

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 1:47am

KhaoticSniper

KhaoticSniper

199 posts

**** I've been working so hard for iron knight! and now I'm going back to 0???

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 1:48am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,166 posts

Knight

**** I've been working so hard for iron knight! and now I'm going back to 0???

Yes. So? AP is AP, it doesn't matter in the end, except for Armatars. The New system's way of measuring points would be much better since it has a Reputation system, and more checks against AP farming.

It censored it because AG considers it as a vulgarity, this being a PG 13 site.

Reply to Why do we have to restart points?

You must be logged in to post a reply!