ForumsPopular MediaWhat's better Rock music or Pop music? YOU DECIDE!

159 40423
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I love music and listen to many different types of generes. I was wondering with all this pop music we hear know what is better music rock or pop.

Leave your interesting and creative responsis below!

• 159 Replies
Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

I like both... except you have to admit Stephen Tyler sucks at singing now... just listen to the National Anthom he sang at the Patriot's game last night.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

Stephen Tyler is a very good artist for Aerosmith which was one of the best bands ever. But he is pretty old know and is very good for his age still. Also he doesn't use autotune like many other dance singers do like Black Eyed Peas.

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

I like Rock more especially those songs with meaning to it unlike some Pop music which talk about sex and money.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

it depends on what you like. some songs are better than others, some songs are badder than others and other songs are neutral/meh.

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Rock because it has metal, and pop music is overatted (they dont write their own stuff or play there own instruments)

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

Rock:9

Pop:5

Rock is still in the lead but Pop is coming up closer.

Please don't vote for both Rock and Pop you should pick one and give a reason for your choice. Thanks.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Rock all the way I'm not a fan of pop because I think it's too 'soft' and I can't stand to listen to it for longer then a few minutes

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

@44

I don't know if you counted my post or anything but I'm not voting for any of the two.

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Defiantly ROCK, cause its awesome. MUSE!!!

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

@nichodemus

Okay thanks for telling that you are not voting just debating thanks.

Rock:11

Pop:5

Wow Rock has taken a strong lead but Pop can still catch up!

RagingFury
RagingFury
34 posts
Nomad

Me personally, I like Electronic music.
My favorite artist is Skrillex

Does Metal fall under Rock? If yes then Rock.
Because I listen to Mutiny Within & Avenged Sevenfold.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

@RagingFury
Could you go check out the category details on the bottom of page one. It will tell you what Rock and Pop music is then vote, thanks.

gusvieira
gusvieira
43 posts
Nomad

Rock.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

If you just come up with a one word answer, it is not enough. This thread could lead to spamming users saying "rock" or &quotop". Can you at least tell why you picked that, or something like that? I would have to go with pop, because I find the instrumental part of the songs intense.

My favorite artist is Skrillex

this is catagorized with "eletronic"

calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

Pop music is idiotic. Rock is much better, much more creative.

Showing 16-30 of 159