ForumsNews and FeedbackA point purchase system

22 6376
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

I think for every 2 ap you get,you should get 1 point to spend on something.If you get one ap,thats half a point to spend.Things to spend the points on could maybe be on guns for shooters like raze,armor mayhem,sierra 7,and more.Or maybe even use the points to purchase things in the store,like a shirt for 5000 points.And maybe something to keep track of your spending,like a log.

• 22 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Shell shock isn't a game made by AG though. The reason you pay for stuff in Shell Shock with actual cash is to fund the developer, who is independent from this site. AP couldn't unlock anything in games not developed by the AG developers, thus limiting it.

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

2jeff, i do see your point, but still i wish i could...

jjman070
jjman070
47 posts
Nomad

it may be a good idea but i don't agree with it because if we do that we lose what makes armor games armor games why should we be like everyone else its like in real life don't do something to fit in you are who you are and keep it that way so i don't like it

starmanshark577
starmanshark577
9 posts
Peasant

yeah i agree with alot of the ideas being said but how do you guys think they're going to do it, i mean it would be cool but i dont think ap is for spending only for ranking, although a spending system would be cool. I dont really know where im going with this but I guess it would be cool

RIFFRAFF1234
RIFFRAFF1234
6 posts
Nomad

yup a spending system could be good you guys should put it on the new site

zeus999
zeus999
31 posts
Shepherd

I think it would be nice but we'd have to wait until after armor games v3 comes out.

jjman070
jjman070
47 posts
Nomad

i vote the points be spent on things you can use in games

Showing 16-22 of 22