ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow NOT to look like a noob in The Last Castle.

16 14522
dragonbronze
dragonbronze
7 posts
Nomad

In 'The Last Castle', I notice how high-ranking people(me included) refuse to let low leveled players into the game, reason being that they are too weak. This is a guide written by me to educate the low-level people how NOT to act like a noob in the game and instead act like you have played the game for years.

1.Invitation
Do NOT invite high-ranking players to join your game via the chat room. Doing so will let everyone know you need some help playing.

2.Speech in the Game's chat room
If you are lucky as to get high-ranking players into a low level average game, do not ask them why they are there, unless you want them out. Affirm them that you are 'stronger than you look'. DO discuss tactics with them unless you suck at the game, then you will look really bad. Impressing them with what you say in the room will help.

3.Game mannerisms
When in the game, firstly, do NOT quit the game. It is considered very rude to everyone and in The Last Castle, you can't survive if you don't have 3 players. Well maybe you can if the other 2 are still very strong. Anyway, also, know what nickname shortcuts to call them by. Usually, calling them by their classes will do. Calling them by their nickname shortcuts will also be accepted. DON"T call them dickbiscuit. When other people call you by your class, don't say that you have a name. Very noob mistake.

4.Play
In the game, you got to play as one of 3 characters. Don't play 1 class if you don't know how to play that class. Watch others play.
For Mages, mages tend to spam heal, as in you got to have your heal move and all the other submoves of heal maxed out. if a mage is bad, they will call you fail mage. Warriors are just there to kill off more monsters. don't stay at the center of the castle. Stomp is a useful AoE move for Warriors. Also, for Rangers, Focus is very important as a skill. Don't stay too close to monsters.

Thank You.

• 16 Replies
killerofdemons
killerofdemons
2 posts
Nomad

nice you are good nut you dons say qhat need to do de rangers.rouges or as you call them

Sparx0
Sparx0
137 posts
Nomad

No posts with all caps, please.

Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

I play this game, I'm only level 15 I think right now.
I've only used warror in the game.

I go with rage and healing effect of rage, dash, + speed and stun for fast mage/range kill. HP for tank enough attack to one shot a mage ( around 23). I haven't played much but the giant 100 dam golems on level 16 kill me a lot.
Once the attack starts you can't move out of range uwah

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

I knew most of this already but i now know more. Im lvl 22 in the last castle

AJtheConquerer
AJtheConquerer
41 posts
Farmer

amen brother us high lvl people get annoyed with all those noobs

frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

How to spam heal
max out your mana and then max out the heal and heal sharing.
then just hold down q and click on your charachter in rapid succesion. simple.

monkin
monkin
9 posts
Blacksmith

I have another opinion about healing spam.
For me mages main attribite is range. Next is damage, then hp. He doesn`t need mana at all, because he has mana regeneration (upgraded healing spell) that is enough.
Level 15 is enough for good spam, just need heal with mana regen and stick with health regen.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well ahem listen up I'm lvl 84 u might want advice from me well first u play with anyone exept for guests so u create the game say ur lvl 5 name the game 5+ only and hit no guests allowed so that they can't get in and then even if the people that come in r lower than 5 start the game

xShiftedHD
xShiftedHD
61 posts
Nomad

If you are high level, hold a lot of waves, and can spam heal.

Yep, true
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

you just practice,practice is the key

-boom this thread has been awepic'd

sunnycen1
sunnycen1
2 posts
Nomad

i think warriors are the best choice for noobs because most of them just want to tank.im lv 14=]

mikemaxgames
mikemaxgames
17 posts
Nomad

what level are you i am level 50

ninjapanda0535
ninjapanda0535
12 posts
Peasant

im lvl 49 or something like that. and It gits anoying whan wave 30 and up repete wave 15

ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

I got so I have been doing it all wrong I gotta start calling be dickbiscuit more ofted

mariosgeo
mariosgeo
25 posts
Farmer

I always play mage pretty good
i have met noobs!!!! now i am level 22
Most of them left me alone.....

Showing 1-15 of 16