Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Cloning

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 9, '08 at 11:04pm

Strategy_guy

Strategy_guy

334 posts

Natural, in my belief, is anything and everything pertaining to nature in a direct way. So no technology and such stuffs. I do not belevie in everything should be natural but I really don't think clonign is neccasary for anything, unless, of course, you've decided to clone a heart or something then by all means clone it and give it to some one that needs it.

Posted Apr 9, '08 at 11:09pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,564 posts

Natural is the way humans and nature are supposed to act together. Technology is a part of nature, we created the Technology from the things on earth. I also think its allright that we use resources and create energy, after all, were not idiots. So therefor, that all fits in natural. But the problem is theres also like... normal naturalitys, like, you raise things, you build things, to erect something out of pure science seems wrong. Also, if I were to tell someone I was a clone, they'd be freaked. It'd sound like I was an accident of birth created from a robot. Man builds robot, not the other way around. Or we'd have things like terminator flying around. xP

Posted Apr 9, '08 at 11:20pm

Strategy_guy

Strategy_guy

334 posts

Technaclly robot builds robots know a days. Although they are not AI's they do build themselves.

Posted Apr 9, '08 at 11:26pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,564 posts

Blah, dude. You know where I'm coming from.

They dont' build themselves, Man operates, and I hope that lives long.
I swear, as crazy as it seems, I will NEVER communicate with an AI robo. Ever.

People have even written books of getting some with robots so "People won't be left out". Sad, I know.

Posted Apr 9, '08 at 11:32pm

Strategy_guy

Strategy_guy

334 posts

Ummm wow...at any rate. Wow that last sentence just like threw me off. Seriously "getting some with robots" just wow. Anyways back to cloning since thats what this topic is about...not getting some with robots....another good topic would be AI life....

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 12:40am

Skipper8656568

Skipper8656568

345 posts

It is sort of nice i think that is wierd would you live, would you have feelings, would you have thoughts, is it somebody else with all of your charistics? i dont get it good idea for loved domescated animals