firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

sigh, we need to know how to live on mars

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

Did you? Sorry. I missed that. My point was that you can't just create more atoms by copying another one.

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

We need to know how to get to mars without dying on the way there.

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

out of most of the people at my church i asked they all said cloning was against god but then again they were old people

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Zombie, that's pretty funny!

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i know how to clone pokemon in pokemon emerald... (its a glitch) but i agree with the fact about people coming back to life only to die again, which sucks, so i dont like it too much but its cool science.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

it's quite a waste of time science imo, the fact that when you clone something it has to start over, then what's the point, a second life? You wouldn't even remember the last life unless someone told you.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Well, I read in a story that there is a thing called a farlie laboratory that contains clones of people called farlies, whom are encased, and well these can be bought and could be manipulated only to be updated to/by the person who owns them.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I would not like to have a cloned wife, friend.... heck, even a dog. It would just seem..... creepy to me.

ryantheman
ryantheman
56 posts
Nomad

i think that is kind of is weird bu ti like the idea of cloning

PaladinDragonKnight
PaladinDragonKnight
21 posts
Nomad

My class is talking about cloning right now, but only cloning DNA at the moment.
Cloning is like everything else: It's great and can have awesome effects, but there's always the dirty side-effects, the people to take it too far (by killing either the clones or the people).

Also, it took forever, scince humans were created, for humans to evolve how we are now. Science could bring it close, but the clone will always be to different.

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

if we made clones scientists would probably make them stronger and smarter then the average human then we would all get taken over by them.

and have you seen those things called hybrids that are half human and half animal. they are used for military purposes(currently in progress not a finished study). they are freaking scary and if tey go on a rampage it would be like alien vs predator.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

what the heck are you talking about!? Anyway if that's true then would it be possible to get this
http://wright.nasa.gov/source/wilburbirdman.jpg

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

I really dont know that much about it but their could be i need 2 look in to that 1

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Cloning is bad. Even if you managed to clone some living thing like a human, it only lives about half as long as a normal human would.

Showing 31-45 of 84