ForumsSupport ForumKingdom Rush background glitch...

26 4508
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I noticed a weird glitch happening with the positioning of the background advertisement of the "Kingdom Rush" game all over the ArmorGames website today...

Wherever the background advertisement is present, it seems like the positioning of it is off. Normally, you click on the side banner (left and right) to go to the particular advertisement, but this time the 'clickable area' (for lack of a better word) is right smack in the middle of the website, usually positioned right over the message box on a profile or in the threads!
So every time you click on the message box to write there, instead... you click on the advertisement and a new window opens.

Maybe re-positioning of the 'clickable area' is needed here?

(@ Justin : I wrote this in a thread, because I'm at work and can't send emails to you, which would have been quicker... hope you don't mind and see it in time!)

• 26 Replies
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

So it appears it's only happening on internet explorer but chrome and Firefox are safe apparently so I guess using Firefox and Chrome is the best solution right now.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

well Chrome and Firefox are better but its like really confusing for internet explorer

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

I want internet explorer back though because chrome is bad for gaming.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I want internet explorer back though because chrome is bad for gaming.

I find Chrome much better for gaming than Internet Explorer. I was using internet explorer for about 2 weeks because Google Chrome was in maintenance for that time and i could wait to get back to Chrome. Internet Explorer used to lag on every game i played and i couldn't play Raze or Exit Path. I am using Chrome now and yes, there is now problem at all with the linking situation.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Ohhh so that's the glitch. Hmmm. . . strange

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I like it how it is so funny that it hasnt been fixed yet :P
wonder when is the time I could click the middle of the armor games again....
dragonico

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I like it how it is so funny that it hasnt been fixed yet :P
wonder when is the time I could click the middle of the armor games again....

Well, you never know, it could be completely ignored and resolved when ArmorGames version 3 has been fully launched. If you think about it, the launch really isn't very far away considering how long we have already waited for it. The admins let the community know about it a long time ago. On the subject of AGv3, i am really exited and can't wait for what it is going to be like.
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

It better not because it is becoming a real nousence. I try to type something like this and it goes to Kingdom Rush.

dragasto
dragasto
74 posts
Nomad

at me it stand in the middle and it is verry anoying dudes

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

The glitch is no on Safari, either.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

okay...since the kingdom rush ad is gone, so goes the glitch as well...all is solved
case closed
~dragoinco~

Showing 16-26 of 26