ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What is v3?

Posted Jan 30, '12 at 9:32pm

invalid777

invalid777

2,211 posts

Think more.

You think I need to think?

That's what I meant with my previous post.

Yes I knew that/

Posted Jan 30, '12 at 9:59pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

Did you know that there are things on the site that us normal users can't see? Yeah, it's shocking.

Posted Jan 31, '12 at 3:10pm

invalid777

invalid777

2,211 posts

You think I'm blind because I can't see any updates, huh. Well how about you go look at that site and tell me any changes they have there.

Posted Jan 31, '12 at 3:19pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

You think I'm blind because I can't see any updates, huh. Well how about you go look at that site and tell me any changes they have there.

They recently re-added the tag system, I think, unless I was utterly blind before and missed it. There's a change, albeit a previously added one. They also changed some of the stuff on the game page, for example fixing the mistake with the fave/unfave it thingy.

If you're talking about between AG2 and AG3, well that isn't as obvious.

Posted Jan 31, '12 at 3:25pm

invalid777

invalid777

2,211 posts

Hm. So they did add some stuff. And I like the new 404 error page!

http://j.mp/xuPZJ3

Posted Jan 31, '12 at 3:42pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

You think I'm blind because I can't see any updates

No. You're just assuming stuff because you can't see any changes. "OH GOD, i can't see anything new so let me assume that they are all lazy and quit working!"
Well how about you go look at that site and tell me any changes they have there.

I don't work for Armor Games, so I can't tell what they are doing.

I can still reach the site.

Posted Jan 31, '12 at 10:36pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

That has actually been around for a while in the beta, I think. But yeah, shnazzy.

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 4:10am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,346 posts

Just because you don't / can't / won't see any changes being made live -in perfect streaming quality- for real, doesn't mean they are not working their bu**s off to get the new version of ArmorGames up and running you know...?!

I bet if we were to install a webcam in the AG-HQ and made it possible to see what they are doing right now, they would be running around like mad, sweat on their foreheads dripping, hammering away on those keyboards, making telephone calls troughout the day, etc...

Don't worry, have patience... the new website is coming and the only uncertain factor remains... 'when'?

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 5:55pm

kevin8ye

kevin8ye

584 posts

v3 is the upgraded version of AG. there was first v1 which is the first version, then v2, the second and this version

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 4:48pm

skittlezareAWESOME

skittlezareAWESOME

56 posts

I just like v2 already..

Me too. But I love the new ideas that everyone is talking about, such as the customizable armatars and pages, liking statuses, and other stuff. I personally like the layout for v2 more, I'm just so used to it! But I'm sure I will like v3 better after I get used to it.

Reply to What is v3?

You must be logged in to post a reply!