ForumsForum GamesWasteland: Deathkill

183 11948
Evilfishy111
offline
Evilfishy111
1,401 posts
1,470

Earth...4627 A.D...It's becoming a wasteland...No trees, and if, very limited...the U.S. have become crazy with power and netocracy...They patrol earth, with they're good supply of oxygen...I need that precious oxygen!!!Population on earth?? 29,154 people. More than half are crazy politicians and U.S. rulers. For us? Us innocent Americans are being pushed back. We in this smelly dank cave, only a few hundred people. We have not enough food and water, atleast this precious tree is saving us...If it wasn't for Damien Goodman in 4261 A.D., we would be having plenty of oxygen, plenty of food, water, and none of this...My lucky coin, my only true friend...And my companion Gordon, my only happiness...

Name:
---------
Food:100/100
Water:100/100
Hunger:100/100
Health:100/100
---------
TreeName of your tree)
Growth:1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:
Weapon:

  • 183 Replies
Mort_Kawasaki
offline
Mort_Kawasaki
1,219 posts
455

Name: Mort
---------
Food: 100/100
Water: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Health: 100/100
---------
Tree: Bob
Growth: 1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:
Weapon:

Evilfishy111
offline
Evilfishy111
1,401 posts
1,470

Name: Mort
---------
Food: 100/100
Water: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Health: 100/100
---------
Tree: Bob
Growth: 1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:Lucky Charm.
Weapon:Energy Saber.

"Gordon!! Come here!" You whistle, and your dog comes to you. You feed him a piece of meat, and it quickly devours it. "Hey Mort, it's your turn to water the tree." She hands you a watering can. You go to Bob, and water the tree. "Ahhhh!!!!" People scream, and you turn around, and the people are being shot. You notice one of the soldiers are knocked out, so you take his Energy Saber. You sneak up behind the soldiers and assassinate them. But notice that your friends are dead. You get Gordon to follow you, and you swear that that you will take revenge. You dig out Bob, and you put it in a pot. You search the soldiers but find nothing. You set to the difficult mission: Death Kill...
You exit the cave, and there are dead trees whichever way, hard stone desert for miles, and basing on the sun, you tell that east is forward. Which way?

Mort_Kawasaki
offline
Mort_Kawasaki
1,219 posts
455

Name: Mort
---------
Food: 100/100
Water: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Health: 100/100
---------
Tree: Bob
Growth: 1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:Lucky Charm.
Weapon:Energy Saber.

I shall venture north (get it?).

Evilfishy111
offline
Evilfishy111
1,401 posts
1,470

Name: Mort
---------
Food: 97/100
Water: 97/100
Hunger: 97/100
Health: 100/100
---------
Tree: Bob
Growth: 1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:Lucky Charm.
Weapon:Energy Saber.

Yeah pretty funny.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Trollface.svg

You turn to your left, and start walking, taking Bob and Gordon with you. You see something far ahead, and notice...notice that its a lake and a tree!!You quickly run to it, but as you get closer, the lake and tree dissapears. You find out that its another dead tree near a lava pool...You continue walking, feeling extremely tired...the oxygen is very limited, and then to your right, you see a small wagon. You run to it, and in the wagon is a small food container, filled with porridge mush, a supply of clothes, and... 3 bottles of water!!You take the food and water and after that, a man appears from the back of the wagon. "What you doin' stealin' my stuff eh??" He takes out a small knife and prepares for combat.

SubZero007
offline
SubZero007
942 posts
1,250

Name: Ian
---------
Food:100/100
Water:100/100
Hunger:100/100
Health:100/100
---------
Tree: Gildergreen
Growth:1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:
Weapon:

Evilfishy111
offline
Evilfishy111
1,401 posts
1,470

Name: Ian
---------
Food:100/100
Water:100/100
Hunger:100/100
Health:100/100
---------
Tree: Gildergreen
Growth:1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:Lucky charm.
Weaponual energy Daggers.

"Goresmarker, a fine product that is." You speak to youself. "Hey, Ian!!Do you mind watering the tree for us? We're kinda busy!" You retrieve thee watering can and go to Gildergreen, and you water it. Some time later, you hear some screaming, you look around, and the Dune Bandits are attacking!! You knock one out, and take his dual energy daggers, and you take out some of the bandits. The rest flee on their Behemoth, and leave behind your dead city. No one is alive. You choice now is to leave, and search for better land. You dig up Gildergreen, and plant it in a pot. You get Gordon to follow you, and you pray to your Lucky charm.
You look out the cave, and see the sun is nowhere near. You base on your instincts that forward is South. Which way do you go?

SubZero007
offline
SubZero007
942 posts
1,250

Name: Ian
---------
Food:100/100
Water:100/100
Hunger:100/100
Health:100/100
---------
Tree: Gildergreen
Growth:1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:Lucky charm.
Weaponual energy Daggers.
I throw my lucky charm in the air and head whatever direction it points.

webkinzlover7654
offline
webkinzlover7654
2,802 posts
185

Name: Jack
---------
Food:100/100
Water:100/100
Hunger:100/100
Health:100/100
---------
Tree: Rose
Growth:1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:
Weapon:

Alexandra222
offline
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
60

Name: Amea
---------
Food:100/100
Water:100/100
Hunger:100/100
Health:100/100
---------
Tree:Zelan
Growth:1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:
Weapon:

Evilfishy111
offline
Evilfishy111
1,401 posts
1,470

Name: Ian
---------
Food:100/100
Water:100/100
Hunger:100/100
Health:100/100
---------
Tree: Gildergreen
Growth:1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:Lucky charm.
Weaponual energy Daggers.

You throw your lucky charm, and it points West. West it is for you! You walk that way, and on your way, you encounter what seems like a mutated rat. The rat jumps at you, but you quickly pull out your daggers at slice at it. You continue walking, and find a treasure chest, which is broke. You open it, but find only a rotten piece of apple, you continue, and you see a dehydrated horse. There are a few bags on the horse, so you search the bags, and find a few pizza slices, and a bottle of water.
----------
Name: Jack
---------
Food:100/100
Water:100/100
Hunger:100/100
Health:100/100
---------
Tree: Rose
Growth:1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:Lucky Charm.
Weapon:Ion Sledge-hammer

"It was all Goodmans fault..." "Hey, Jack, go water the tree, its dehydrated!!" You pick up the watering can, and go water rose. After you're done, People start screaming, and you look at the source, robots are attacking!!You see a broken robot, so you take the Ion Sledge-hammer. You smash all the robots, and they all malfunction. You get Gordon, and dig out Rose. You look outside the cave, and all is a wasteland. Judging by the sun, West is forward.
Which way?

webkinzlover7654
offline
webkinzlover7654
2,802 posts
185

----------
Name: Jack
---------
Food:100/100
Water:100/100
Hunger:100/100
Health:100/100
---------
Tree: Rose
Growth:1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:Lucky Charm.
Weapon:Ion Sledge-hammer

NORTH

Evilfishy111
offline
Evilfishy111
1,401 posts
1,470

Name: Amea
---------
Food:100/100
Water:100/100
Hunger:100/100
Health:100/100
---------
Tree:Zelan
Growth:1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:Lucky Charm
Weaponark Scythe

"It's all gone, they never should have done Project Survive..." "Hey Amea! get the watering can and hydrate the tree!" You grab the watering can and pour it on the tree. You hear screaming. You turn around, and some Golashes are attacking! You notice one of them is dead, so you take the Dark scythe and kill them. You notice everyone is dead, so you go ou for vengence. By the sun, East is North.
----------
Name: Jack
---------
Food:100/100
Water:100/100
Hunger:100/100
Health:100/100
---------
Tree: Rose
Growth:1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:Lucky Charm.
Weapon:Ion Sledge-hammer

You go north, and start walking, taking Bob and Gordon with you. You see something far ahead, and notice...notice that its a lake and a tree!!You quickly run to it, but as you get closer, the lake and tree dissapears. You find out that its another dead tree near a lava pool...You continue walking, feeling extremely tired...the oxygen is very limited, and then to your right, you see a small wagon. You run to it, and in the wagon is a small food container, filled with porridge mush, a supply of clothes, and... 3 bottles of water!!You take the food and water and after that, a man appears from the back of the wagon. "What you doin' stealin' my stuff eh??" He takes out a small knife and prepares for combat.

Mort_Kawasaki
offline
Mort_Kawasaki
1,219 posts
455

Name: Mort
---------
Food: 97/100
Water: 97/100
Hunger: 97/100
Health: 100/100
---------
Tree: Bob
Growth: 1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:Lucky Charm.
Weapon:Energy Saber.

[You just made my day]
"woah... Sorry, I didn't know it belonged to someone!" *I flick on the saber behind my back* "Can't we work something out?"

Mort_Kawasaki
offline
Mort_Kawasaki
1,219 posts
455

You go north, and start walking, taking Bob and Gordon with you.


Fail copypaste
Evilfishy111
offline
Evilfishy111
1,401 posts
1,470

Name: Mort
---------
Food: 97/100
Water: 97/100
Hunger: 97/100
Health: 100/100
---------
Tree: Bob
Growth: 1/150
Oxygen:2
Powers:None
----------
Inventory:Lucky Charm.
Weapon:Energy Saber.

whoops! didnt see that!

"Hmmmfff!!Work something out!You playing' me?" He attempts to jab you.

Showing 1-15 of 183