ForumsForum GamesThe attack on Ferrohstren

14 1608
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

First of all, sorry that I have not responded to any posts in my other RPG, American Hero/Villain. That one stressed me out because sometimes I would post, and all the work I put into it would be erased and the post was never made somehow.. so I gave up on that. This one will be different. This one will last until the last player is satisfied.

In the year 6077, on a planet called Ferrohstren inhabited by humans, the world was attacked by unknown alien life. After several contacts with the Aliens, humans have started to call them the Corbistralias.
In 6079, the Corbistralians began to attack more frequently, causing a severe increase on human deaths. Hope seem to become lost. Humans were forced to surrender, and were killed instantly with an intoxicating gas if any of them did not give into slavery or fight with the aliens against their own. In 6080, the humans were considering themselves endangered by this time. The Corbistralias kept sending attacks after attacks, depleting resources to survive, and more importantly, killing countless numbers of humans, until finally someone decided to take a stand. In 6081, an organization was formed. Fretlan Brazlia and Leksing Farquan, former agents for a major spy organization, created a new, more powerful one, called the Yilgrasiik Organization. In 6081, they gained more than twenty thousand recruits, eager for Corbistralian blood.
In 6082, the Corbistralians began to be eradicated by Yildrasiik to maintain stability in any way possible.
For a few years, everything seemed to be under control. Yildrasiik began to create new, more powerful weapons. They began to replace gunpowder with plasma, and rearranging the looks and mechanics of the weapons they have been using. They also began to drag Corbistralian corpses to burn them, which released precious Nehtrul Toxins to help manufacture new grenades, and advance medicine, which helped with vaccines, causing humans to become immune to the new disease discovered that is called the Lebonian Gesh. It caused death within a day of capture, and reproduces 10x more than the average bacteria.
Now, your story begins.

Character Sheet

Name: First, Last (Made up name, of course)
Desc: (Physical Description)
Disease: None
------
Inventory:
------
Hunger: 100
Thirst: 100
Rest: 100
------
Companions: None

You may have noticed that there is no HP status. In this game, if you make a mistake, it may be fatal. Try your best not to make any mistakes at all. Be stealthy when your near the Corbistalians. They are EXTREMELY deadly in close combat. If you manage to get your hands on the newly made Plasma weapons, then your better off than with a blunt weapon or a blade. Be careful. If your alone, stealth is the best way to survive around enemies. Good luck

• 14 Replies
webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

Name:Mark Park
Desc: 5'2, average weight, emerald eyes, brown hair
------
Inventory:
------
------

I'll give it a go

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

------
Inventory:
------
------

I hope you enjoy!

At first, you see nothing but darkness. You hear water trickling slowly beside you. As you breathe, you cough because of the stench. You hear a small growling noise. You open your eyes and you feel as if you've never opened them before. You see green gases floating around in the air... and it smells terrible. You sit up, feeling groggier than ever. You look around, and see rock formations. Then you gaze at the walls, and they are made of metal. Then you look up...
"Ah!"
You see thousands and thousands of eggs attached to the ceiling. Each one has some weird liquid trickling out of it. You still hear a faint growling noise... but its difficult to tell what direction it is coming from.
What will you do?

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

------
Inventory:
------
------

Go right

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

------
Inventory:
------
------

Go right

You slowly stand up feeling lightheaded, and walk over to a weird rock formation. The eggs liquid from above dripped on your clothes, but it doesn't seem to have any affect. The growling noise sounds like its getting closer... what will you do?
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Name: Dr. Awkward
Desc: Tall and Goofy, blue eyes, dark brown hair, medium cut, underweight
------
Inventory:
------
------

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Name: Allen Nella
------
Inventory:
------
------

THE NAME, DR. AWKWARD, ACTUALLY EXISTS

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

------
Inventory:
------
------

(But first, is there anything worth putting in my inventory?)Very carefully peek past the rock formation

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

------
Inventory:
------
------

Lol

At first, you see nothing but darkness. You hear water trickling slowly beside you. As you breathe, you cough because of the stench. You hear a small growling noise. You open your eyes and you feel as if you've never opened them before. You see green gases floating around in the air... and it smells terrible. You sit up, feeling groggier than ever. You look around, and see rock formations. Then you gaze at the walls, and they are made of metal. Then you look up...
"Ah!"
You see thousands and thousands of eggs attached to the ceiling. Each one has some weird liquid trickling out of it. You still hear a faint growling noise... but its difficult to tell what direction it is coming from.
What will you do?
------
Inventory:
------
Hunger: 97
Thirst: 97
Rest: 97
------

You peek past the awkward rock formation, and see nothing but more darkness. The growling sounds like its still getting closer. Chills race up and down your spine.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

------
Inventory:
------
------

I walk forward until something stops me.

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

------
Inventory:
------
------

I stay until it gets so close I nearly $H17 myself, then a start praying

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Name: Jacobi von Haven
Desc: Tall, thin, tan with green eyes and dark hair.
------
Inventory:
------
------

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

------
Inventory:
------
Hunger: 93
Thirst: 93
Rest: 93
------

I walk forward until something stops me.

You walk forward, with he sound of growling getting extremely close. You stop in fear of the noise because its getting very intense.
------
Inventory:
------
Hunger: 94
Thirst: 94
Rest: 94
------

I stay until it gets so close I nearly $H17 myself, then a start praying

You sit in the same position, but the growling noise isn't going away, or getting closer.
------
Inventory:
------
------

"Ah!"
What will you do?
webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

------
Inventory:
------
Hunger: 94